FA Cup Final Post Match thread

Hi, I'm a fan from India

Disappointed from Yesterday's defeat, Our players lack determination to win, Also Mancini made mistakes... But I believe Next season will be better than this one

Gutted this morning, cant quite take in just how poorly we played yesterday. Players strolling about in a cup final was hard to take. Congrats to Wigan though as they thoroughly deserved the win, their players and manager completely out fought/thought our lot.

ayeGibson said:
First time in a long time, i feel pretty fucking angry, kudos to wigan, fully deserved.

We were aweful from start to finish, this one's on bobby, and I think his head will roll for it.

Tevez's wry wtf as he got pulled pretty much summed it up.AGREED!!

FUCKING GRR

Jany said:
ayeGibson said:
First time in a long time, i feel pretty fucking angry, kudos to wigan, fully deserved.

We were aweful from start to finish, this one's on bobby, and I think his head will roll for it.

Tevez's wry wtf as he got pulled pretty much summed it up.AGREED!!

FUCKING GRR

Yeah, i needed to cool down a little, i'll put my hand up for that! apologies

I don't agree with the line of thought that City's perfrormance yesterday was a result of speculation about the manager's position affecting the players.

The fact is that yesterday City played as they have all season, without width, without urgency and without pace. On so many occassions we have just done enough and sat back and let the opposition have a go.

Only yesterday unlike certain other games, ie Skirtel's mistake at Anfield and Aguero's brilliance at OT there was no moment of madness / brilliance to rescue us.

Don't necessarily want Bobby to go but if he does stay he needs to introduce urgency and pace which the better team yesterday Wigan showed.

All season people have been posting 'This player is rubbish, that player is rubbish, we need to buy 'this player or that player' completely WRONG! The only thing rubbish about our club is THE MANAGER!!!!!!!! To substitute our two best players in The Cup Final shows what an absolutely pathetic manager he is. The wry smile on Tevez face said it all. Now it's US that feels the agony - not the ****ing manager.

All the blame can't be laid at Mancinis feet.The players must take responsibility for an abject performance too.Mancini fucked up with the substitutes again,he didn't instruct the players to constantly give the ball away,and jog about looking uninterested.
What I can't defend Mancini for,in any way,is him going back on his word to play Pantillimon,poor decision imo loyalty is a two way street,if you don't show any you can't expect any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.