FA Cup Final Post Match thread

i know this is one of my first posts but today we were second best .
well done wigan . come on city we should be better than that.
hope bobby stays , but not looking too good

The rumours of Mancini leaving this week didnt help.City havent helped them selves this week.I dont blame Mancini for losing today.I blame the boardroom and the media.Barry was pants again and his bad pass helped get Zabaleta sent off.Well done Barry for showing us your past it.

rez9000 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
rez9000 said:
Hahahahaha! I'm not a Man U supporter. Or a Liverpool supporter. Or Arsenal. You lot can't stop LOSING, can you?

why are you on this forum ????? you must be a very sad person, how about getting a life you twat
Because I enjoy taunting losers. I especially like taunting losers who try to buy trophies. Oh, and FAIL.

Nice failing today, Man City. You fail better than any mercenary I evah seen!
"evah"?

Does your mother know you're still up?

The players looked shattered and unfit. I'd be questioning our fitness program at the moment. Maybe too much time spent on this frustrating to watch tippy tap football rather than working on energy levels and closing teams down.

rez9000 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
rez9000 said:
Hahahahaha! I'm not a Man U supporter. Or a Liverpool supporter. Or Arsenal. You lot can't stop LOSING, can you?

why are you on this forum ????? you must be a very sad person, how about getting a life you twat
Because I enjoy taunting losers. I especially like taunting losers who try to buy trophies. Oh, and FAIL.

you enjoy taunting losers ha ha ha hah ha ha ha what a loser

SAD or what, i think you need some friends. You take your time to sign up to another forum why would anyone do that

Today was the first time ever I was screaming for Mancini to bring Kolarov on for Clichy.
Clichy's worst game for City, Kolarov cant defend for shit, but least he'd have kicked Mcmanaman or something.

rez9000 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
rez9000 said:

Either a united fan or Totenham simple. go die plx XD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.