FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

You’re welcome!

Don’t like this attitude… ‘you’re just a member’ ‘I’m more of a fan than you because I’ve a season ticket’

Nonsense!

I’ve been to hundreds of games way back to my first in 96. I went to every round of the fa cup this year including semi. The 2 home rounds of the carabao cup too. I don’t have a season ticket, I live 3 hours away and could now probably afford one so will be trying next season.

But I’m ‘just a lowly member’ so I don’t deserve a final ticket from my supporters club sorry.
Yep, it’s not like it’s difficult to join the cup scheme if you have a ST. I actually think that a limited number of Cityzens matchday members should be allowed to join the cup schemes because there’s loads like you that go to loads of games, have loads of points but can’t get a ST because there’s only a few available every year.

Just a member and a mard arse too…. I’m clearly pointing out the need to put season ticket holders before members, so you jump on my ‘ just a member comment’ and taken it out of context. Do one…
So you do think you’re superior to other fans having a season ticket? I’ve never come across this view before from City fans. Heard it a lot from united and Liverpool.

End of the day we are all City fans together, I find it a shame you want to get so cross about this. You being a season ticket holder, you should get a ticket anyway right?

You’re welcome!

Don’t like this attitude… ‘you’re just a member’ ‘I’m more of a fan than you because I’ve a season ticket’

Nonsense!

I’ve been to hundreds of games way back to my first in 96. I went to every round of the fa cup this year including semi. The 2 home rounds of the carabao cup too. I don’t have a season ticket, I live 3 hours away and could now probably afford one so will be trying next season.

But I’m ‘just a lowly member’ so I don’t deserve a final ticket from my supporters club sorry.
Actually no you don't. You would not meet the criteria and should wait till its your turn in the Q. I travel over 3hrs to every home game as a ST holder for years and I have to wait in the Q. Just cos ur a member of a OSC it makes you more special....bog off.

Yeah just a member fella. You know, like a tourist who just visits when they are on holiday and wanting a final ticket before a season ticket holder. You don’t need a star, we know who you are cos you turn up once a year…
Or just a member who’s been to every home game and has been frozen out because the club won’t issue new SCs or offer poxy silver ones which you can’t get anyway. Just like away tickets that no one can get. Doesn’t make members any less a fan.

Yep, it’s not like it’s difficult to join the cup scheme if you have a ST. I actually think that a limited number of Cityzens matchday members should be allowed to join the cup schemes because there’s loads like you that go to loads of games, have loads of points but can’t get a ST because there’s only a few available every year.
Season ticket holders get priority. Simple as that. Wanting to be put into the same category is a joke.

Because they don’t give a shit and they don’t need to. Harsh but true.
It’s a good job this thread exists though.

I’ve been dead busy in work, working 13 hour days. And if I hadn’t popped in here I wouldn’t have known they were on sale.

I’ve got my ticket now but they usually send out the criteria via email.

Or just a member who’s been to every home game and has been frozen out because the club won’t issue new SCs or offer poxy silver ones which you can’t get anyway. Just like away tickets that no one can get. Doesn’t make members any less a fan.
Taken out of context, read the thread…

Just a member and a mard arse too…. I’m clearly pointing out the need to put season ticket holders before members, so you jump on my ‘ just a member comment’ and taken it out of context. Do one…
The mardarses are those who don’t give a fuck about the cup until we reach a final against the rags then feel entitled to a ticket because they have a ST for league games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.