FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Actually no you don't. You would not meet the criteria and should wait till its your turn in the Q. I travel over 3hrs to every home game as a ST holder for years and I have to wait in the Q. Just cos ur a member of a OSC it makes you more special....bog off.
Who says I’ve even got one…? I’m just making a point.

Anyway, the main point is we all have different points. We’re all fans of the same club though. Keep the faith

I think that’s a fair point about citizen members. Lots of season ticket holders couldn’t be bothered at all with the semi final or most of the fa cup games. I’d have moved up the criteria for anyone who went to the semi final
I agree. And I’m saying that as someone who’s got loads of season ticket holding mates who didn’t go to the semi but are going to the final. Priority of course has to go to ST holders on the cup scheme with ST holders not on the cup scheme given a chance too, but given how many tickets for the semi were bought by Cityzens then I don’t see why a couple of thousand or so for the final couldn’t have been set aside for them.

Anybody know the answer to this one:
The deaf guy ,I'm a carer for,is on holiday so can't go.On Monday when I go online for tickets(9k points),I'm gonna use his mcfc login to get our tickets and me and my son will use said tickets.
However when he receives the email for the tickets,is there a way to download those tickets to my wallet instead of his? Or is it even possible to print off tickets onto paper?
You can decide what email the ticket gets sent to at checkout. My mate bought a ticket on his old man's account and was able to have the ticket sent to his email rather than his dad's.

You may need to be on his friend's and family list to do this.

I am in two supporters clubs, never get my tickets through them,as I know not everybody can go to every game,I have high loyalty points as gone for years, I like being a member of one supporters club costa del sol,basically because ,I like the people and try to boast their numbers I try to meet up with them to watch games when in Spain.
The other branch is Heyside who I travel to away games with,great friendly people,who all get on together great,they always take at least one coach to all away games,plus they have a decent social scene away from the football.
So Supporters Clubs are not all about tickets,plus majority of Heyside have supported City way before " the good times"
This is a good point. I’ve been a member of several SCs down the years but as I have a decent number of points, it’s been more for getting to and from games than needing to use them for getting tickets.

Yep, it’s not like it’s difficult to join the cup scheme if you have a ST. I actually think that a limited number of Cityzens matchday members should be allowed to join the cup schemes because there’s loads like you that go to loads of games, have loads of points but can’t get a ST because there’s only a few available every year.
Interesting.

I've been going for near 40 years solid, most as a S/T holder.
Only knocked CL on the head last season (cost and midweek, but now use the money saved to take my lad when I can).

Basically, excluding CL games for last 2 seasons I've been to, and certainly paid for a ticket at the Etihad for every single City game, Maine Rd before that.

I only have just under 11k points.

What would you class as a lot of points for a non S/T holder that is "currently" attending a lot of games?

For those moaning about supporters clubs ticket allocations, you knew this would be the case and has been for some time.

Why not?…..join a supporters club or shut the fuck up when reality kicks in over tickets.

I really can’t be arsed with whingers.

Supporters clubs were around in the dark days, nobody was arsed then.

For the record I’ve never been associated with a supporters club but have no issue with the system.

Priority for those attend the semi is another load of bollox too. On what planet really?

If you don’t have enough points, either join a supporters club or go to more fucking games. FFS

“just a member”. Fucking hell City fans are getting more and more self entitled every week.

maybe just a member should wear a yellow star to let SC holders knows who the inferior supporters are…
We used to have 2 on our badge for no reason what so fucking ever!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.