FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

For those moaning about supporters clubs ticket allocations, you knew this would be the case and has been for some time.

Why not?…..join a supporters club or shut the fuck up when reality kicks in over tickets.

I really can’t be arsed with whingers.

Supporters clubs were around in the dark days, nobody was arsed then.

For the record I’ve never been associated with a supporters club but have no issue with the system.

Priority for those attend the semi is another load of bollox too. On what planet really?

If you don’t have enough points, either join a supporters club or go to more fucking games. FFS
Wouldn't be a blue moon thread withought a moan

Interesting.

I've been going for near 40 years solid, most as a S/T holder.
Only knocked CL on the head last season (cost and midweek, but now use the money saved to take my lad when I can).

Basically, excluding CL games for last 2 seasons I've been to, and certainly paid for a ticket at the Etihad for every single City game, Maine Rd before that.

I only have just under 11k points.

What would you class as a lot of points for a non S/T holder that is "currently" attending a lot of games?
Great reply blue.

For those moaning about supporters clubs ticket allocations, you knew this would be the case and has been for some time.

Why not?…..join a supporters club or shut the fuck up when reality kicks in over tickets.

I really can’t be arsed with whingers.

Supporters clubs were around in the dark days, nobody was arsed then.

For the record I’ve never been associated with a supporters club but have no issue with the system.

Priority for those attend the semi is another load of bollox too. On what planet really?

If you don’t have enough points, either join a supporters club or go to more fucking games. FFS
Agree....we didn't have this amount of ticket anxiety for the semi this season or others....neither will we see it for the Charity shield should we get there. One thing for sure though....SC will be out in force where ever we play.

I have got over 17k points ( thought I had more tbh) I am on all the Cup schemes and have been for years simply because I am a lazy git and more than happy to have it all done for me. I am also a member of Heyside and go away with them a few times a season. I have got my ticket through them, I could have got my own of course but, as I said I am a lazy git - so cheers Bing!
I did all the daft shit away games in the 80’s & 90’s.
Every away day is a full on day, singing there and back, stop off somewhere for a few scoops, watching and listening to the young bucks is hilarious and takes me back to my foolish younger days. I belong to a well run OSC that raises money for charity, fun day’s & regular meetings with ex-players.
The real issue here is that between City and the rags only 61k tickets have been given. The FA have done this shit since the year dot right or wrong the Club can never get it right. OSC’s & City have their faults but where the fuck have almost 20k tickets gone? No need to answer I am old enough to know the answer as I remember the mad rush back in 1981.

No offence but I noticed you have only been on BM since 2021 and have posted very few messages.

now I am not suggesting you’re a rag or anything like that ….
Lmao ha ha no offence taken mate. I binned off social media and decided to pop on this now and again. Just takes up all your time and distracting. And full of ‘ only members’ lol

The clue to your perspiration is to be found in the following phrase: “not on cup scheme”.

The clue to your perspiration is to be found in the following phrase: “not on cup scheme”.
No. The reason is we have 30500 tickets and only 16000 on sale today. No problem with ST holders on the cup scheme being ahead of me at all. That was my choice not to go on it. But nearly 50% of tickets not being on sale to those queuing on the posted official criteria is the reason. 30500 minus 6000 for Osc does not add up to 16000 left.. where have 8000 gone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.