FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

It’s difficult whatever the club does somebody will always be upset!
I have enough points and I am on the Cup scheme
I didn’t go to the Semi as I was still in Munich following the Champs game
Would I be aggrieved if that barred me from Wembley
Absolutely I would
Hopefully those that are struggling can get one via the FA
Good luck

I,m a season ticket holder on all the cup schemes but it does feel a little bit unfair that fans with memberships can't sign up to be on the cup schemes ? For a member to go to every cup game and then not have any kind of priority, just doesn't make a lot of sense in my humble opinion.

Not sure I entirely agree with that. Lots of season ticket holders don’t bother with any cup games at all. Yet you’ll have someone who’s a citizen member who’s been to pretty much every cup game. Lots of citizen members have been going for years as well, lots of former season ticket holders as well

I think a small percentage of tickets should have been set aside for citizen members. Without them the semi final and all the other games it would have been empty in the stadium
Can play it more ways than that though. In my mind a citizen member who's been to a few cup games at 20-25 quid a pop doesn't have more of a right to an FA Cup final ticket than a fan who pays 800 quid a year for a season ticket and goes to every home game in the league but doesn't bother with Bristol at home in the 3rd round.

I,m a season ticket holder on all the cup schemes but it does feel a little bit unfair that fans with memberships can't sign up to be on the cup schemes ? For a member to go to every cup game and then not have any kind of priority, just doesn't make a lot of sense in my humble opinion.
I think we will see a change in the future. City want rid of the ST home and away old guard - we spend little money at the ground / shop. Commercially they want more members, paying the match day tik prices, spending more money in the shop. Commercially it will make sense....That's what happened with the rags...with the old school home and awayer's been pushed out (pik up in destination, Photo ID, u miss a game u lose a life etc). Times are changing. I've got more than enough points to go to games...the day they ballot me, ill jib in !!!

I think we will see a change in the future. City want rid of the ST home and away old guard - we spend little money at the ground / shop. Commercially they want more members, paying the match day tik prices, spending more money in the shop. Commercially it will make sense....That's what happened with the rags...with the old school home and awayer's been pushed out (pik up in destination, Photo ID, u miss a game u lose a life etc). Times are changing. I've got more than enough points to go to games...the day they ballot me, ill jib in !!!
They also don’t want 25% of the away fans on the concours. What a waste of a ticket

Match card holders who have been to all FA cup ties including Bristol away and Wembley should be rewarded with a earlier opportunity to get tickets. Surely they can't be that many. CTID

Quick question:

'Season Ticket Members on the FA Competition Scheme aged between 18 to 25 years (based on supporter’s age on 1st August 2022) can purchase from an exclusive allocation of away match tickets on the first day of sale. Any tickets that are not purchased on this day will be added to the wider Season Ticket Member allocation'

Could we see a couple of thousand go back into the available pot after FA cup scheme windows are done and it moves to ST holders? Obviously it would only be if they were not sold to 18-25 on cup scheme, but there's a chance there's not many who fall into that bracket?

Also, anyone know how many left?!

Can play it more ways than that though. In my mind a citizen member who's been to a few cup games at 20-25 quid a pop doesn't have more of a right to an FA Cup final ticket than a fan who pays 800 quid a year for a season ticket and goes to every home game in the league but doesn't bother with Bristol at home in the 3rd round.

Of course season ticket holders should get first priority, but I still don’t think overall it’s fair on people who have been to every cup game/ semi final who now don’t have a chance. Doesn’t matter if it’s Bristol or not.

A small number of tickets or moving citizens (who attended previous games) up the criteria a little bit would be fair in my opinion.

I’d also say most of the cups games weren’t £25. Without the citizen members the ground would have been empty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.