FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Agree....we didn't have this amount of ticket anxiety for the semi this season or others....neither will we see it for the Charity shield should we get there. One thing for sure though....SC will be out in force where ever we play.
We only got about 14,000 tickets for the Charity Shield at Leicester, even as a lowly shithouse member I got two and could have had more.

Interesting.

I've been going for near 40 years solid, most as a S/T holder.
Only knocked CL on the head last season (cost and midweek, but now use the money saved to take my lad when I can).

Basically, excluding CL games for last 2 seasons I've been to, and certainly paid for a ticket at the Etihad for every single City game, Maine Rd before that.

I only have just under 11k points.

What would you class as a lot of points for a non S/T holder that is "currently" attending a lot of games?
At a guess 10k sounds a reasonable amount but there would have to be a limit on numbers so they could give access to the scheme in the same way as they sell tickets by giving first option to those on higher points then step it down until the allocation is used up, with the allocation being decided after ST holders have had a chance of joining the scheme, and seeing how many are left to get to an agreed overall maximum number leaving sufficient for some people not on the scheme to buy those remaining.

Season ticket holders get priority. Simple as that. Wanting to be put into the same category is a joke.

Not sure I entirely agree with that. Lots of season ticket holders don’t bother with any cup games at all. Yet you’ll have someone who’s a citizen member who’s been to pretty much every cup game. Lots of citizen members have been going for years as well, lots of former season ticket holders as well

I think a small percentage of tickets should have been set aside for citizen members. Without them the semi final and all the other games it would have been empty in the stadium

That’s low :)
Right I’m off for a pint, no offence to any blues intended. I’m old school and just think EVERY season ticket holder should have priority before anyone. I appreciate not everyone can get a season ticket and have no choice but to be members, due to other commitments. That’s it. Roll on Everton :)

Lmao ha ha no offence taken mate. I binned off social media and decided to pop on this now and again. Just takes up all your time and distracting. And full of ‘ only members’ lol
With mine, my sons and partners lowly memberships, I was able to buy 12 tickets for various people between them for the semi final

1 was a wolves fan who’s son supports city
1 was a reading fan who’s son supports city
1 was a sporting Lisbon fans who’s son supports city
1 was a loose arsenal fan who’s 3 kids all support city!

I did my bit to fill some seats and we still didn’t sell out but I’m still, according to you, not allowed a ticket for the final.

Last edited:
Gutted i will miss it but i only travel up for about 6 or 7 games a season & dont deserve one but i feel so sorry for the ones who go most weeks & will miss out
Don’t do yourself a disservice, every blue who makes as much effort as yourself deserves one, unfortunately on this occasion there isn’t enough to go around, and preference has to be given, I won’t be defined as a City fan by a season ticket or points, I live it, every day, whether it’s going to a game, watching on the box, coming on ere or the OS, bantering with mates, buying kits, we all do these things

With mine, my sons and partners lowly memberships, I was able to buy 12 tickets for various people between them for the semi final

1 was a wolves fan who’s son supports city
1 was a reading fan who’s son supports city
1 was a sporting Lisbon fans who’s son supports city
1 was a loose arsenal fan who’s 3 kids all support city!

I did my bit to fill some seats and we still didn’t sell out but I’m still according to you not allowed a ticket for the final.
well done. however, there is a pecking order. ST on cup scheme have to be first, Other ST next, Membership next. Nothing broke with this....The good thing about the semis / charity shield is that it allows members / others the chance to go to wemberlee and see a top game.

well done. however, there is a pecking order. ST on cup scheme have to be first, Other ST next, Membership next. Nothing broke with this....The good thing about the semis / charity shield is that it allows members / others the chance to go to wemberlee and see a top game.
Yeah I understand that. My point is the supporters club tickets. I am 100% behind that. It doesn’t make sense to be annoyed about it, it’s always happened. They’re part of the allocation!

Well unfortunately you are one of many who hasn't got a clue.
They get 20% of the ticket allocation for every away match.
Not Bollocks, fact.
Ooooooooooooooo

Get you.

I'm in a supporters club and no chance 20% go to them. Cup final maybe but not all the time absolute bollocks.

Luckily I don't need tickets as I've plenty of pts.

Show me proof before you come out with the FACT bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.