FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Not sure I entirely agree with that. Lots of season ticket holders don’t bother with any cup games at all. Yet you’ll have someone who’s a citizen member who’s been to pretty much every cup game. Lots of citizen members have been going for years as well, lots of former season ticket holders as well

I think a small percentage of tickets should have been set aside for citizen members. Without them the semi final and all the other games it would have been empty in the stadium

I have a friend who is a citizen only. They think they've spent about £1400 on games this season. They have no chance of qualifying for a final ticket by themselves though

Round me at The Etihad 4/5 rows either side I think apart from me there is only about 6 tops who attend cup games and they are all season tickets so I reckon that’s about 50/60 people if that equates across the ground it may come down quite a lot. Fingers crossed for all of you.

Right I’m off for a pint, no offence to any blues intended. I’m old school and just think EVERY season ticket holder should have priority before anyone. I appreciate not everyone can get a season ticket and have no choice but to be members, due to other commitments. That’s it. Roll on Everton :)
I’m in agreement with both really, the branches used to get a decent allocation and have a strong presence home and away, now they all go to corporate, tunnel club can request up to 6 tickets per away game which is insane in itself

For those moaning about supporters clubs ticket allocations, you knew this would be the case and has been for some time.

Why not?…..join a supporters club or shut the fuck up when reality kicks in over tickets.

I really can’t be arsed with whingers.

Supporters clubs were around in the dark days, nobody was arsed then.

For the record I’ve never been associated with a supporters club but have no issue with the system.

Priority for those attend the semi is another load of bollox too. On what planet really?

If you don’t have enough points, either join a supporters club or go to more fucking games. FFS
I think the point being made is why should someone who isn’t a SC holder be able to get a ticket just because they are a branch member.

Can play it more ways than that though. In my mind a citizen member who's been to a few cup games at 20-25 quid a pop doesn't have more of a right to an FA Cup final ticket than a fan who pays 800 quid a year for a season ticket and goes to every home game in the league but doesn't bother with Bristol at home in the 3rd round.

I agree with this. Maybe the season ticket holder can't afford to do both the league and all rounds of the cup? It might not be purely down to lack of interest that they haven't done some of the earlier fixtures. It's fairly safe to assume we could go deep in most, if not all, of the competitions. Maybe somebody is on the Champions League and EFL Cup scheme and bought most the FA Cup games ad hoc but a member that has just been to all the FA cup games jumps ahead of them? Obviously an extreme example but you are always going to upset somebody. And if you're upsetting somebody it shouldn't be at the expense of the season ticket holder.

The members have been shafted recently and I don't like the way that points seem to be meaningless on the membership and everybody is essentially an equal on it. We all know that's not the case! I'm sure there's a lot of members that are more worthy than some of those that are getting tickets through a branch and that's a real shame. As Cheadlehulme suggested a small amount of tickets reserved to Cityzen members on a points basis may have been a good initiative.

Anyone still wondering why we don’t open up the cup schemes to non Season card holders probably now has their answer now

Ooooooooooooooo

Get you.

I'm in a supporters club and no chance 20% go to them. Cup final maybe but not all the time absolute bollocks.

Luckily I don't need tickets as I've plenty of pts.

Show me proof before you come out with the FACT bollocks.
Contact City Matters for the clarification you need.
Supporter clubs allocation is 20% of allocated tickets for each away match.
For normal league matches when we get 3000 tickets they get approx 600 tickets and for the likes of bournemouth and brentford 200 tickets,hence why supporters clubs are getting less tickets per branch.
Luckily I too don't need them.
And just for info I am in a position to know the facts,so it's not bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.