FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Maybe there's a method in their madness then?!!!

Be that shit and incompetent it forces people onto the cup schemes to avoid using them. Haha.
Many a true word is spoken in jest.

Pissing off season ticket holders of many years standing to the point where they decide not to renew frees up that seat for a different “tourist” each game who the money men know will spend more money per visit than the “legacy fan”

If you were Soriano and your remit was to maximise match day revenue that seems like a pretty decent strategy.

Join the scheme?

I think we’ve found one person so far who fits those criteria. And he’s in hospital.
I'm in the scheme so it's not my problem.
Perhaps we need a tapered approach though. Say those not on the scheme with 15,000 points can apply at the same time as those on the scheme with 10,000 points, and the 5,000 points difference can apply at all selling points.

Perhaps we need a tapered approach though. Say those not on the scheme with 15,000 points can apply at the same time as those on the scheme with 10,000 points, and the 5,000 points difference can apply at all selling points.
Yes but I thought one of the main selling points of the cup scheme is to guarantee your seat for every cup match. If there was no incentive then some people might not join and then it’s a logistical problem selling all cup games?

Someone on here mentioned earlier that that they have been a season ticket holder for 40+ years and have less than 9000 points. I have had my season card for 4 years and have less than 3000 points.
40+ years is admirable (I'm approaching 50 years with a season ticket) but records only go back 25 years. Those with 5+ years were allocated points when we moved 20 years ago.
There are no records covering away games in the silly and very silly divisions either, just the memories both good and bad.

Yes but I thought one of the main selling points of the cup scheme is to guarantee your seat for every cup match. If there was no incentive then some people might not join and then it’s a logistical problem selling all cup games?
It shouldn't be a logistical problem with online sales. Human intervention should be minimal if the system has even basic functionality.
Oh.....

Jesus,our ticketing website would go into apopletic shock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.