FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I told you NOT mention my name Benny!!
Joking aside I have no idea how it all works with the SC ticket allocation.
Usually just do my own thing but but for the Wembley games it's good to all sit in same section
Aye it is but there are too many stories about the Edinburgh branch to make you think it is run in the correct manner.
This season has been the worse to getting to Manchester.
That Transpenine service is a disgrace.
It will be interesting to see what happens now that first have lost the franchise.

I've been on hold to the ticket office for 1 hour and 40 minutes to fix the issue with my ticket not downloading to my wallet.
Gone from number 58 to 16.
Tried it from the email and the city app and neither work. I emailed city yesterday who replied in less than 5 minutes to send me a new link and that didn't work either.

Want to get it sorted before the sell out and tell me my ticket is invalid for some bizarre reason and I can't go.

Luckily, I knew it would be a long wait so just put my phone on loud speaker and carried on about my day.
I have the same problem the way around it is open email to wallet you will then see QR code underneath that it says open ticket ,screen shot it and you have it in your gallery, hope that helps

It wouldn't be a closed shop if all away tickets were distributed through the loyalty points scheme.
Instead of selling out our allocation of 60% of available tickets at circa 20000 points (depending on opposition ) it would sell out at circa 10000 points and sometimes less ,allowing a lot more Supporter to go.
But it isn't going to happen.
Still pretty much a closed shop as you don't get points for away games now and so hard for anybody to ever catch up.

I know my supporters club has got all its requests for fa cup final tickets approved I know not all of them are Season card holders too.
I'm on the cup scheme and got mine yesterday without going through the branch cause they usually put supporters club on the top tier which I dislike.

Supporters clubs are the beating heart of the away following they fill coaches every game

I've been on hold to the ticket office for 1 hour and 40 minutes to fix the issue with my ticket not downloading to my wallet.
Gone from number 58 to 16.
Tried it from the email and the city app and neither work. I emailed city yesterday who replied in less than 5 minutes to send me a new link and that didn't work either.

Want to get it sorted before the sell out and tell me my ticket is invalid for some bizarre reason and I can't go.

Luckily, I knew it would be a long wait so just put my phone on loud speaker and carried on about my day.
Wanted to renew my ST online but the price at checkout was £20 more than it should’ve been so I called to renew it on the phone.

So there I am, a loyal customer poised to spend £950 and I wait and I wait and I wait and after an hour I’m cut off. What other business treats people forking out a shitload of money with such utter disdain

Still pretty much a closed shop as you don't get points for away games now and so hard for anybody to ever catch up.
You would reintroduced the points system as was.
All away tickets would be sold through the loyalty points scheme and to help newcomers and the younger generation, you could allocate 10% to a ballot for people under a agreed points level

Wanted to renew my ST online but the price at checkout was £20 more than it should’ve been so I called to renew it on the phone.

So there I am, a loyal customer poised to spend £950 and I wait and I wait and I wait and after an hour I’m cut off. What other business treats people forking out a shitload of money with such utter disdain
Virgin Media and Ryanair to name but two.

Is that all?
2 hours 52 minutes last week trying to rectify their fuck up with Madrid tickets

They are truly atrocious
I hope they’re reading this
3 hours and 5 minutes and not sorted.

I explained in very simple terms that the email link does not move to my wallet and that od been sent another, which also didn't work.
She said I'll send you another and tried to end the call, which I stopped her from because I know what would happen.
The link came through straight away and I checked while still on the phone and that also didn't work.
A manager is going to look into it on Monday apparently.
I'm not holding by breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.