FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I know my supporters club has got all its requests for fa cup final tickets approved I know not all of them are Season card holders too.
I'm on the cup scheme and got mine yesterday without going through the branch cause they usually put supporters club on the top tier which I dislike.

Supporters clubs are the beating heart of the away following they fill coaches every game
Course they do cos they get tickets even if they don’t have season tickets, as you said yourself

Spotted pricing errors in two blocks. Top right of 548 and top left of 531 are priced as Cat 2 when according to the planner they should be Cat 3 like the top halves of 549 and 530. It means that there’s a difference of £70 across the aisle when the difference should be £25. Beware when buying in those blocks.

Spotted pricing errors in two blocks. Top right of 548 and top left of 531 are priced as Cat 2 when according to the planner they should be Cat 3 like the top halves of 549 and 530. It means that there’s a difference of £70 across the aisle when the difference should be £25. Beware when buying in those blocks.
I think you deserve a place on the top table in the seat counters thread pal

Would anyone happen to know in block 535 which row is the first row that is the cheaper pricing?

The lowest row currently available at £45 is row 17
Thanks. Mine is row 17 but having an issue with my ticket (sorry for keep mentioning it but it's stressing me out) and one of the potential reasons it gives is the ticket has been regraded.
After what someone said earlier about an error with the bands in a couple of blocks I was trying to work out if that could have happened with mine and it should have been more expensive.

Thanks. Mine is row 17 but having an issue with my ticket (sorry for keep mentioning it but it's stressing me out) and one of the potential reasons it gives is the ticket has been regraded.
After what someone said earlier about an error with the bands in a couple of blocks I was trying to work out if that could have happened with mine and it should have been more expensive.
I clicked a ticket on row 17 and it definitely said £45.

Still pretty much a closed shop as you don't get points for away games now and so hard for anybody to ever catch up.
Someone on here mentioned earlier that that they have been a season ticket holder for 40+ years and have less than 9000 points. I have had my season card for 4 years and have less than 3000 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.