FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Still ,as of 5 mins ago,10547 tickets for sale,I'm surprised how few thus far have sold...today...perhaps they might not sell out as quickly as people earlier were speculating.

Still ,as of 5 mins ago,10547 tickets for sale,I'm surprised how few thus far have sold...today...perhaps they might not sell out as quickly as people earlier were speculating.

No extra criteria. Everybody who’s eligible to buy over the weekend, could have bought on Friday.

Loads like me I would think have tickets on the cup scheme but waiting until the last ticket qualifies

Many a true word is spoken in jest.

Pissing off season ticket holders of many years standing to the point where they decide not to renew frees up that seat for a different “tourist” each game who the money men know will spend more money per visit than the “legacy fan”

If you were Soriano and your remit was to maximise match day revenue that seems like a pretty decent strategy.

He'll leave a trail of destruction when he goes.... which I imagine will be the same day Pep calls it quits. Interesting to see whether the tourists will be happy paying £80-£90 (by then) a ticket for a team potentially fighting it out for European places. Not that he'll care he's priced a lot of hardcore fans out, alienated others and left us struggling to fill our stadium.

He'll leave a trail of destruction when he goes.... which I imagine will be the same day Pep calls it quits. Interesting to see whether the tourists will be happy paying £80-£90 (by then) a ticket for a team potentially fighting it out for European places. Not that he'll care he's priced a lot of hardcore fans out, alienated others and left us struggling to fill our stadium.
Were City fighting it out for European places before Pep arrived? I seem to recall an FA Cup, two League Championships, and two League Cups. That is before you get on to qualifying for the Champions League for five successive seasons including one CL semi-final.

I think you’re reading the room completely wrong on this. The criteria has been frozen at cup schemers and 10,000+ points since 3pm yesterday and doesn’t drop again until 9am on Monday. Most tickets sell within an hour or so of each new sales window opening, yet around 700-800 extra tickets have still shifted after the initial post-3pm rush yesterday. My guess is that the vast majority of fans who have qualified for a ticket so far have bought one, either for themselves or for family/friends if they can’t make the game themselves.

Fucking hell that's something a rag or dipper would write.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.