FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Frustrating that I didn't get the opportunity.

Citizen member, tried to get season ticket back last year, went to Chelsea in the 3rd round, Arsenal in the 4th round, Burnley in the quarter final and Sheff Utd in the semis. Was hoping to get a chance for this (with a couple of family members who have done similar).

Understandable given the criteria though, just happy I managed to get Madrid.

Official site still not saying sold out. I'm matchday with points. If there are further windows Will I get email to say a window is opening? Can't remember what happened in previous wembley games

It's switching from NO seats available to some popping up. I guess people sitting with some in baskets.

Phew. Have been to League Cup finals and FA semis before but only ever sat in the cheapest seats. I wasn't intending to pay too much but the cheapest option open to me by the time I was able to apply (with my son) were £115. To think I baulked at the ticket prices for the Lion King when my wife said she fancies seeing it.
Ergh City, the Mighty City against the rags or Simba v fuck knows.
That is not even a contest worthy of a post. I bet she made you go to the ABBA musical as well. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.