FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

I would say in these instances your ticket should remain live and you should be able to buy tickets. But why should the person who buys the box who is putting it through the business and wants to take clients to impress them be able to purchase away tickets when he isn't a SC holder? Lots of grey areas but for me if you are in corporate you should have a card like everyone else with points.

So how many loyalty points are added for spending £90k?

So how many loyalty points are added for spending £90k?
It's a season card just like anything else. Should people who sit in CB2 receive more points than someone in level one because their SC cost more. You used to receive the same number of loyalty points for going to Liverpool on a Sunday at 2 as you did going to Southampton on a Monday at 8. My point is just because you are in a fortunate position of being wealthy you shouldn't think you have a right to away tickets. Get in line like everyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.