FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. All corporate tickets go into a ballot for a set of tickets for that category of seat.

I don’t know how boxes work, maybe they get even more privilege. Let’s be honest that is likely the way it works at all premier league clubs , I would have thought

It's a season card just like anything else. Should people who sit in CB2 receive more points than someone in level one because their SC cost more. You used to receive the same number of loyalty points for going to Liverpool on a Sunday at 2 as you did going to Southampton on a Monday at 8. My point is just because you are in a fortunate position of being wealthy you shouldn't think you have a right to away tickets. Get in line like everyone else.
Loyalty points have always been about money to some degree. You can afford a season ticket - more points for you. Have the time and money to do the aways at the time the system was introduced - more points for you.

Does that make you more loyal than people that have had a season ticket for decades but don't have a huge number of points? Perhaps they used to do home and aways year after year but when the LP system came in, they were unable to do aways and so missed out on climbing the points ladder. What about those that had to give up their season tickets due to financial/family issues? Are they less loyal fans?

There are always going to be people that unfortunately miss out whatever system is used and to them it will be unfair.

the ironic thing is despite thinking this is absolutely abhorrent pricing generally, as someone who's still clinging on to the ~20 seats that are realistically left somehow not being finally purchased and being distributed between thousands of members i'd snap your hand off for one of these haha.
You're a wealthier man than me then!!

Loyalty points have always been about money to some degree. You can afford a season ticket - more points for you. Have the time and money to do the aways at the time the system was introduced - more points for you.

Does that make you more loyal than people that have had a season ticket for decades but don't have a huge number of points? Perhaps they used to do home and aways year after year but when the LP system came in, they were unable to do aways and so missed out on climbing the points ladder. What about those that had to give up their season tickets due to financial/family issues? Are they less loyal fans?

There are always going to be people that unfortunately miss out whatever system is used and to them it will be unfair.
I understand all your points but this isn't about who is a bigger blue etc. This is about a fairer way of tickets being allocated for away matches. If corporate supporters hold a SC it will have points on, my argument is about the club pretty much letting corporate / hospitality a large % of tickets for away games when they have little or no affiliation to the club. Look how many new 'partners' the club has announced over the past few years and whenever there is an away game they are given an allocation, which is wrong IMO. I appreciate the club wants to increase revenues but they are casting aside long standing blues and alienating their core fan base. We won't be at the top table for ever but and whilst we joke about all being Chelsea fans and before that someone else for a lot of people it's the case.

Bang on the money

Said before I have been going longer than my brother yet he has more points

Reason being I buy 2 adult and 2 kids ST on gold and he buys his and his only platinum so he gets double the points

Exactly this. There is no real definition of loyalty when related to tickets.
At the Swamp they ballot all tickets precisely for this reason.

Bang on the money

Said before I have been going longer than my brother yet he has more points

Reason being I buy 2 adult and 2 kids ST on gold and he buys his and his only platinum so he gets double the points
The platinum doubling of points should never have been allowed. City created this mess.

They never have "loads" ... they just say they have loads.

When they sell one, they then go finding one for their buyer and they know what price they have sold at so let's say if they have sold at £700, they know they can tempt someone with two who paid £100 or £200 for theirs, they can offer them £300 or £400 and that's how they do it ... a lot of times they can't even fulfill their order and they say that in fine print that if they can't get you a ticket, they'll refund you, and that happens more a lot often than not.
Not forgetting the 25000 or more tickets they don’t go to the clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.