FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

The platinum doubling of points should never have been allowed. City created this mess.
Totally agree. I’ve had a season card for the last
14 years and also in the Kippax back in the day. Still only amassed about 6,000 points and have refused on principle to “buy” points. Probably the most blatant cash cow the club has ever deployed. I’ve refused to pay and now am also overtaken by folk with way less years . Reckon I’ve had a season card /ticket for over 20 years . Does grind a bit!

I had two spare supporters numbers so was happy to sort two blues out this afternoon with tickets.

Hoping my good deed for the day will be repayed in a city win tonight ;)

Enjoy lads

I know this will have been asked multiple times but how do I transfer a ticket to a friend? Not giving me an option.

I don’t know how boxes work, maybe they get even more privilege. Let’s be honest that is likely the way it works at all premier league clubs , I would have thought

I think so. A Liverpool fan at work used to get regular away tickets via someone who had corporate at Anfield and was always given 6 away tickets

Now I've just got to work out how to save it to my Google Pay wallet. I've got a Samsung, (Android system). Looked at the e-mail on my mobile, clicked on the requisite button, my NFC is on, but nothing visible on the wallet. Perhaps that's normal, because the Chelsea ticket is still appearing there (despite the fact that I've transferred it to family/friends).
Everything normal, people? Any enlightenment?

Sorry for reposting this. Maybe it's so obvious it's not worth answering. I don't know. I suppose that until the Chelsea game has been and gone, and is therefore displaced from my wallet, the Cup Final ticket can't appear on it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.