FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Alright guys anyone with a season ticket who can’t make it. wanna grab me one I’m citizens MDM. An would love to go

Posting on Bluemoon won't make them release it to Cityzens any quicker. They are giving season ticket holders who may have missed out or decided against paying for the top tickets, the chance to buy. If any remain, they will put them on sale to Cityzens.

It will be an absolute bunfight for 300 tickets if that is the case, though

Posting on Bluemoon won't make them release it to Cityzens any quicker. They are giving season ticket holders who may have missed out or decided against paying for the top tickets, the chance to buy. If any remain, they will put them on sale to Cityzens.

and i've got pockets full of buns. Lets 'ave it!!

You think if it does go to cityzens it will be announced for another day after they've allocated a specific time limit for ST Holders to buy them up?

Loosing another day at work just refreshing the page

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.