FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Bought 2 at 10am. Was 1,790 logged in Q when I went on and picked up 2 for £70 each. Did not buy first time around as was holding off for champions league and immediately regretted it soon as lost opportunity so quite chuffed to get a second chance. Just now need to think about financing champions league and booking on a coach.

Loads of tickets now available, and mostly seem to be in our end - where have these suddenly appeared from? FA returns, if so, from who?
The FA allocate tickets to regional FAs. Rewards the voluntary part of the game. For partisans, we deffo want to go. If you have a ticket from the North East FA and you see the trains are kaput, you will probably sack it off to watch in the pub.

Website says u can't drink. Obv it is illegal but I might be booking with these. Does anyone have past experience?
All Coach companies say your cant drink on their website as you have said it's illegal. Probably just up to the driver and could you be arsed policing it.
A mate has been festivals on them and was fine but might be different for football.
I'm taking some stealth alcohol too just in case.

I just had some balloon come in to work telling me that we have returned 5000 tickets, this is the type of childish shit that they get off on, i said to him do you REALLY think we cant sell out for derby cup final, utter bellend.
Id be more surprised if the sort of person who comes out with that kind of nonsense was actually attending himself.

These won't shift now, everyone has made plans and too many left. I don't know what teh club was doing arseing about holding a types of cheaper tickets back when some people had not option but to but the £250 ones or not go.
Eh? Of course they'll shift. Be surprised if they haven't gone already. I am getting pestered for tickets from all over.

It wasn't the club holding them back, by the way, thye are FA tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.