FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

They have been resent now. There is a delay between tickets being sent by City and reaching in trays according to the OSC. Fingers crossed we all get our tickets this times
We were told this afternoon… we are now well in to the evening! I’m assuming they’ve gone home now so won’t carry on sorting/sending until tomorrow?

Surely the club will revert back to paper tickets next season, or at least the OSC. This sounds painful for those having to distribute tickets.

We were told this afternoon… we are now well in to the evening! I’m assuming they’ve gone home now so won’t carry on sorting/sending until tomorrow?
I’ve given you the latest update from Kevin Parker. If you don’t like it fair enough. Big mouths like yourself will know better than everyone else anyway

Anyone planning on taking an under 5 without a ticket? I know you technically need a ticket but assumed it wouldn't be any bother carrying him in with me. Hearing about stricter security at wembley is getting me a little twitchy now though.
You will be fine don't worry

Sorry what did u mean by trays exactly? Are they being sent to the OSCs chairs or directly to members?
To Branch Secs / Chairs first. Supposedly City have now sent out the ticket emails to the Branches but there is a delay. The proof will be in the pudding.

Like somebody else said there will be lists of adult and concession codes in the emails to be distributed to members

Has anybody received a paper ticket, My mate is adamant that he is getting one from his branch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.