FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

Hoping this goes to Tuesday 3PM, looks like it is selling fast.

The people who are moaning about it aren't on FA Cup scheme or they'd get one, nor on very high point's or they'd get one, if we stopped winning most would be off like a shot, the supporters club wouldn't. The moaning only gets going when it's a local game or a final, though I do agree those that attended the semi final or previous rounds should move up the queue.
Not me!….I’m patiently waiting in line for my chance, if I don’t get one I’ll still be ere till the big fella knocks, I’m a back of the queue STH, if I don’t get one I’ll feck off to centre parcs for the weekend and watch it in the sports bar, similar spend, fwiw the SC’s have earnt their corn over the years and deserve some loyalty from the club, but that shouldn’t mean they have carte Blanche to dish tickets out to anyone other than someone who deserves it, i.e. someone who gives up their time for the SC but doesn’t necessarily go to many games, and not someone who works behind the bar & wants a jolly up

One £70 left on row 5! I can’t believe the prices down there. £115 for behind the goal seems a lot. Still £70 and £45 on top tier including lower rows. Some prices are bonkers. In block 531 right near the top, it’s £115 on one side of the stairwell and £45 on the other for the same row! Just 4 feet apart!

Surprisingly the £250 tickets are selling quite quickly too unless the club are holding a lot of these back.
Leave it alone - that's for my niece if we get down to her points. I suspect she has no chance!

Load of bollocks. No one is complaining about anyone on cup scheme. They deserve the chance of tickets first. Plus the guys with most points get first chance after that. But any tom dick and harry getting them that goes to one game a season just because there a member of a bloody SC should not get them b4 other ST holders. Thats the issue.
Funny how it wasn't an issue for the Semi final when the OSC took it's allocation ain't it, can speak for any other branch but no tom dick or harry will get one from our branch and the people who do will attend the Southampton's on a Wednesday night. Like I say anybody was free to join the cup scheme if they're desperate to attend the final.

Last edited:
With all the furore on here over supporters clubs I’m curious how they work. For example could someone who rarely goes to a City game enrol as a member, never go to any away games, attend one or two meetings a year and then be eligible for tickets for big occasions ? Who decides how the tickets given to a branch get allocated, is it just down to the secretary or whatever ?

One £70 left on row 5! I can’t believe the prices down there. £115 for behind the goal seems a lot. Still £70 and £45 on top tier including lower rows. Some prices are bonkers. In block 531 right near the top, it’s £115 on one side of the stairwell and £45 on the other for the same row! Just 4 feet apart!

Surprisingly the £250 tickets are selling quite quickly too unless the club are holding a lot of these back.
I went behind/to the side of the goal for the stoke final, shitest view in the ground, been up in the 5th tier since and if you judge it right and get the cheap seat behind the second band you get a decent view .

got £45 seats the row behind some £70 seats, the view is no different, for me the bottom tier is wank

They have there own rules as to how to tickets are allocated , as an example ours gives priority to those who attend meetings when over subscribed for aways.

There appears to be a lot of flappers. I wanted front row of top tier but had to wait until midday for my mates ticket as he has 17400 points. Logged on and got two on the front row no problem.
This will go right down to cityzen members with low points.
Not a chance mate…be surprised if it goes much beyond season ticket holders on low points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.