FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

They sold about 1500 since this morning then? Say the sell another 1500 today they’re going at 3000 per day. You could add another 500 on top of that for people waiting for other criteria to open to buy tickets with family, mates etc. I reckon it will sell out just before the 3pm window on Wednesday.
I'm on the first window on Wednesday.Should be okay.Hopefully City add more tickets on the day as well as they do quite often for some reason.

Wondering if anyone can help, please.

I've been offered an Over 65 ticket for the final to sit with my mate - his Dad can't make it.

Is there a facility to upgrade this to an adult ticket, by any chance, as is the case with the league games?

Not sure I fancy getting to Wembley and running the risk of being turned away.

If this isn't possible, I'll hang fire until next week when I qualify via my season ticket.

Thanks!
Take it. No facility to upgrade but you won’t need to

Got my ticket and just one between my identical twin boys depsite having both train and hotel booked. Really don't know what I'm going to do about that one.

Wondering if anyone can help, please.

I've been offered an Over 65 ticket for the final to sit with my mate - his Dad can't make it.

Is there a facility to upgrade this to an adult ticket, by any chance, as is the case with the league games?

Not sure I fancy getting to Wembley and running the risk of being turned away.

If this isn't possible, I'll hang fire until next week when I qualify via my season ticket.

Thanks!
You’ll be fine mate, I’m the same with 1 of ours being an over 65 being used by my daughter…they don’t check

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.