FA Cup Final | Ticket Criteria

My branch starts with A and the good news is the tickets were received last night by the secretary.
Bad news is wrong category (No cat2 all cat3) and not full allocation despite taking all the money. So some, including me may not get a ticket. For those who don’t and have booked coach travel who will compensate for the coach travel booked on the basis of being told they have a ticket?
Official line is we’re trying to resolve be patient…. Feel so sorry for the branch guys screwed over and having To deal with this fiasco
Surely to god that can’t be the case.

I am advising all our members who booked Wembley tickets with the Branch to bring photo ID with them. There’s a decent chance the tickets will need to be collected from Wembley Ticket Office.

That was straightforward in previous years but I’m unsure this time round if seats haven’t been allocated by the name of each member

Our branch is S, heard nothing yet, I’m confident our organiser is, as I write, banging heads together.
As the 24 hours to go point looms, I suspect it will be pick up at Wembley, which is likely to be a mare, and cut short the session at Wealdstone FC?!

When the OSC’s eventually get the allocated tickets do the have to be printed off? Or will we get away with using the email on our phones?

Our branch is S, heard nothing yet, I’m confident our organiser is, as I write, banging heads together.
As the 24 hours to go point looms, I suspect it will be pick up at Wembley, which is likely to be a mare, and cut short the session at Wealdstone FC?!
Pick up at Wembley carries more risks this time because names aren’t allocated to specific tickets.

I would have volunteered to go yesterday and help to distribute the tickets if we weren’t being guaranteed them.

It must be a nightmare for Mischika and Kevin. It was very short sighted of City to slash the OSC staffing and rush through IT changes

Pick up at Wembley carries more risks this time because names aren’t allocated to specific tickets.

I would have volunteered to go yesterday and help to distribute the tickets if we weren’t being guaranteed them.

It must be a nightmare for Mischika and Kevin. It was very short sighted of City to slash the OSC staffing and rush through IT changes
Still time, still time?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.