FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be a tough final. Tougher than expected. Hopefully, we pull through as we have a better team

Can almost guarantee that Pep and these players will never have another opportunity to win a treble, and I'd be a bit ashamed if I was De Bruyne or Haaland listening to Pep tell the players that the Inter game is anyway more important than this one

This is about legacy and stamping their names in the history books

Let's have it right, this team can win a game in 30 minutes, and if we play to the level we have recently in the big games this could be over by half time
Why would you think Pep will say that?

I reckon if we get the first they will collapse. We are masters at dominating when a goal up. Jut a matter of time before we score more. My biggest concern is we are injury free for Inter.

If we didn’t have the Champions League Final a week ahead, I think City would really go for this, but part of me thinks they won’t want to spend too much energy. Frankly if the Cup Final was against anyone else, I wouldn’t be bothered, as long as we beat Inter
We have a week’s rest before, a week’s recovery and a treble to play for. Of course we will be full strength and maximum commitment.

Can I ask a favour (save me googling it) what was the starting line up for Man City vs Real Madrid 2nd leg and if possible the state of fitness of those players. I'd love to actually stuff United 7:0 on Saturday for just so many reasons and I think we could with that same team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.