FA Cup Final | United (N) - Sat 3rd June 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask a favour (save me googling it) what was the starting line up for Man City vs Real Madrid 2nd leg and if possible the state of fitness of those players. I'd love to actually stuff United 7:0 on Saturday for just so many reasons and I think we could with that same team.
That won’t happen, we go 3-0 up and the game is won then Haaland will be subbed off.

If we didn’t have the Champions League Final a week ahead, I think City would really go for this, but part of me thinks they won’t want to spend too much energy. Frankly if the Cup Final was against anyone else, I wouldn’t be bothered, as long as we beat Inter
Not sure if your fishing but just in case you're not theres a chance of an historical treble on the line so I doubt very much we'll be taking the foot off the gas. Weird that you wouldn't be bothered about not winning a trophy but hey each to their own.

Not sure if your fishing but just in case you're not theres a chance of an historical treble on the line so I doubt very much we'll be taking the foot off the gas. Weird that you wouldn't be bothered about not winning a trophy but hey each to their own.
This ^

Full fucking bore for me, strongest team please Pep.

Question: do you think this is the most important Manchester derby in history?

The chance of winning the treble... Is this comparable to any other previous derby?

How do you think they feel about this? I mean, for us, this derby means a lot of things apart from the derby itself, but... What will be their point of view? Will they be scared of losing the "only-treble-winners-in-England" status?

If you are wondering, yes, I can't sleep due to overthinking...

.................Ortega...............
.....Akanji ...Dias .....Ake.....
...........Stones Rodri...........
..........KDB Gundogan........
Bernardo ..............Grealish
...............Haaland..............

At some point in the second half Foden, Mahrez, Alvarez and Laporte coming on.

Foden and Alvarez will do :)

I would want Kyle Walker in the starting eleven to negate Rashfords pace on the counter, and Manures attempt of the long ball over the top on the counter.
For me that’s all they have offensively. Cover that with Walker and then it will be about patiently breaking Manure down and keeping away from Casemiro‘s dirty tackling.
I predict a 2-0 win for our boys.

If we didn’t have the Champions League Final a week ahead, I think City would really go for this, but part of me thinks they won’t want to spend too much energy. Frankly if the Cup Final was against anyone else, I wouldn’t be bothered, as long as we beat Inter
They’ve got seven days to recover

It wasn't long ago in a semi at Wembley that an opposition player took out our key midfielder, Silva, early doors and we lost. Just hope we don't suffer the loss of KdB early doors by the same method. I wouldn't put it past these rag barstewards, Casimiro is well capable of this.

We will still smash them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.