FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget all this romantic stuff. Love Vinny and everything he did for us. Give him a huge welcome and sing his name loud and proud.
Then once that whistle goes lets batter these cunts. Never ever forget these were part of the hateful 8
Absolutely this and Vinny would expect nothing less. He is a man who continues to demand and maintain the highest standards

All this stuff is way over my head but I do know if you are tossing a coin in the air and catching it, it’s slightly more likely to end up the same way that was facing up originally. Or if the tosser does the thing where they flip it over on to the back of their other hand, then the opposite of the way it was originally facing up is the very slightly better bet to call.
Yes. And that’s even ignoring the weighting of the coin and many other factors that lead to it not being random.

The concept itself, perfectly designed and executed could be considered ‘random’, but even doing that is actually exceedingly difficult.

Anyway, back to the draw…

Welcome back Vinny, we’re going to tear your lads apart. ;-)

skysports-etihad-statue-kompany_5492933.jpg

The statue will remain, but his team won't :)

How on earth did we - or rather, the FA - allow a TV company with a vested interest in televising some ties rather than others actually to run the draw? FA representative nowhere to be seen.

I’m not saying it’s fixed. I’m just saying that if you wanted to fix it, it would look like what we’ve seen lately.

I've watched Burnley several times this season and they are no mugs. If we are not focused they can beat us. I think it will be an exciting end to end cup tie that we should win but it won't be easy.
They are a good champion ship side we are CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND for a reason just getting our shit together now as well, as good as Vinny has made them we will have to much can see us putting 4 or 5 past them at least

It's not, as each draw is a separate event they have exactly an even chance of being drawn at home each time. If a roulette ball had landed on red 9 consecutive times do you think the odds of it happening on the next roll would be higher than normal?
Lol

As someone already mentioned. The chance of 10 straight home draws is 0.09% or 1 out of 1024. So yeah, it's pretty fucking unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.