FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The draw based on positions in the whole of the football pyramid.
  • 2 v 21
  • 3 v 7
  • 8 v 84
  • 22 v 24
So the Rags have the hardest draw but managed to get a home tie, amazing.

Our game the 2nd hardest followed by Blades v Blackburn, Brighton on paper have an easy passage to the Semi-Finals.

On form City, Brighton and the Rags should get through, the other match is a lottery.

Rags in the Semi Final, do not want to play them in a Final.

Could have been a much better draw. Could have had a Manchester derby, a Lancashire derby and 7th v 8th in the Prem.

But they have paired us with Vinnie so not fully missed out on a great round.

All the other ties are boring apart from ours though.

WIll be nice to welcome Vinny back, but it will be a tough game. a good one to measure Burnley's progress under him.

Hopefully Fulham can deal with the rags. Brighton should get through and the other game should be Sheffield United but we will see.

Remains a tricky competition to win with the teams remaining. Hopefully we get through, and if the rags do we get to deal with them in the semi finals.

I've been a croupier, I've seen 10 consecutive red rolls, black rolls, odd rolls, even rolls and that's just roulette. I've seen all 7 players dealt black jack in the same hand, I've dealt at a craps table and not seen a 7 rolled for 2 hours.....
Fair enough. Always find stuff like that really interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.