FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As there is a rail strike not sure why there is a thought that there will be thousands of Burnley fans in town before the game. Most will just go directly to the stadium.
So will there will be no trains running with Northern on the 18th ..or will it just be a reduced service?

Massively reduced (if any) and none to Burnley, but double deckers every 20 mins £2 each trip.
Cheers for the heads up mate. I'll hold fire until nearer the date to confirm what if any services are running. Would sooner the 14 minute train from the Dale. Bus is a pain in the arse as is the tram which goes via newhey Oldham taking a good hour. Tram used to run direct to the ground but its now a break at Victoria.

We have these predictions of mayhem before pretty much every cup game with an increased allocation.

I’m in town before and after every home game and the last time I can remember seeing anything of note was a bit of handbags with United in the NQ before one derby, maybe four or five years ago. Even that was a league game I think.
A Blackpool fan died today after altercations at their match with Burnley on Saturday and some of our fans got done for abuse v United when it was an evening ko.

Cheers for the heads up mate. I'll hold fire until nearer the date to confirm what if any services are running. Would sooner the 14 minute train from the Dale. Bus is a pain in the arse as is the tram which goes via newhey Oldham taking a good hour. Tram used to run direct to the ground but its now a break at Victoria.
They'll be fuck all trains.
We've run 1 an hour to the airport on previous RMT strike days and that's all

Hi. Wondering if anyone can help on this? I purchased the top price tickets for the Burnley game today on release at £60 each in block 222. The pricing list stated that 93:20 tickets were this price. Does this mean we get access to the 93:20 bar and padded seats? It doesn't mention anything on the ticket and can't get hold of anyone at the club. Really hoping so as its a surprise birthday present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.