FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if Burnley are bringing their plane with them this time?

I think people are over estimating them anyway. Of course Kompany is doing a fantastic job. And of course if we’re not at it, an upset is a possibility.

But I’ve seen them a few times and I wouldn’t be overly worried, as long as we don’t take them lightly.

You see teams coming up with 100+ points and are still relegation fodder in the Prem.

The official website report says games to be played over 18 and 19th so may have already been knocked on the head.

I think people are over estimating them anyway. Of course Kompany is doing a fantastic job. And of course if we’re not at it, an upset is a possibility.

But I’ve seen them a few times and I wouldn’t be overly worried, as long as we don’t take them lightly.

You see teams coming up with 100+ points and are still relegation fodder in the Prem.
Be straight back down for them, don't like Burnley If I'm honest and kompany being there won't change that.

Agreed.
Last season Fulham came to the Etihad in the cup when they were absolutely flying at the top of the Championship and some people were fearing a possible upset. They took an early lead but we ran out comfortable winners and (other than the first five minutes) it was a relatively stress-free afternoon.

Absolutely correct-the outcome of a series of coin tosses is classed as mutually exclusive as each toss has a 50/50 chance of being H or T and one toss does not effect in any way the outcome of the next toss and therefore any combination of either H or T has exactly the same odds
Derren Brown did a programme a few years back where he was shown getting 10 heads in a row, straight off in one sequence. It was later revealed that the 'trick' was they filmed that same sequence again and again for several hours straight until he finally got the 10 heads in a row. Statistics in action!

I just hope the club price this right. I'm not in the Cup scheme because of work/midweek commitments. I've been a season ticket holder for most of my life so no jcl. I'll pay up to 40 for me and 20 for my daughter. Anything more is too much in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.