FA Cup Quarter-Final Draw | Burnley (H)

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a tight game mate. This isn't Sean Dyche's team of up and over plodders anymore. Kompany has instilled playing out from the back with neat and tidy passing. They work hard to keep possession. Similar to how we play.
I watched the first half last night and whilst they had a method, the quality was missing.

10 man Fleetwood, gave them a horrid time.

We play Tuesday 14th, Burnley, Sheffield and Blackburn all play Wednesday 15th, scum play Thursday cos they are shite so we will have to play on the Saturday as scum will be playing Sunday, it's that simple for the TV companies. Brighton also play on the 15th so they won't play Friday. Not sure therefore if any game can be played on the Friday despite the reports saying games are played 17 - 19. Only issue is that on the Saturday, Sky have a 5.30 game so no doubt one game will be 12.30 and the other will have to be 19.45. On Sunday Sky have a 14.00 ko!

Burnley playing on Wednesday so Friday is a non-starter
Friday night is problematic at the moment because only Grimsby don't have a match mid-week. Rags can't be moved. Brighton are already 2 or 3 games behind in the PL (I'm guessing the Wed game is already a rearranged one) so it won't be good to move theirs. If you move Sheff U and Blackburn that's 4 teams affected whereas with Burnley it's just 2. If anything, ours is the most likely for the shit Friday pm slot.

That said, I think the Friday game might get knocked on the head.

Only issue is that on the Saturday, Sky have a 5.30 game so no doubt one game will be 12.30 and the other will have to be 19.45. On Sunday Sky have a 14.00 ko!
Sky’s 2.00 game would have been Brighton v United so that’s not happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.