FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

The £30 league price maximum is PL only IIRC. Clubs in EFL can charge more.

Yes it's Premier League only, I just think it's in bad taste to take domestic games above that price if you're a Premier League club.

I'm sure Middlesborough (the club) aren't complaining as they share gate receipts but can't imagine their fans were best pleased.

This looks like it's going to sell out pretty soon. Only about 500 tickets left according to the planner. It must tell the people working in ticket sales to knock league game prices down. I see they have for the Brentford which is positive. Even the Spurs game, £63 a ticket is too much especially as I like a lot of fans have to drive 3 hours to the Etihad for a home game.
I understand that we are the best etc and to watch the best we may have to pay more but not £63 a home game. Why isn't there a cap for home game fans like the away £30 cap?

I am trying to transfer my ticket to my son who is on my family and friends list. It is within the 2 week window but not allowing me to do it. Any one else done or trying to transfer a ticket managed it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.