FA Cup R4 Draw | Fulham (H) | SOLD OUT (official site)

A lot of your fans having a pop at ours saying we'll come up in a taxi (groundbreaking banter). Easy for you lot to say supporting a massive club, even before the money was invested you had a huge fanbase compared to ours. We struggled in the lower leagues for years in front of 2,000 fans and now share a London borough with Chelsea ffs. We have 3-4,000 proper fans so respect to anyone that travels. Sick of clueless fans from the PL having a pop because they think we are are bigger than we are.

A lot of your fans having a pop at ours saying we'll come up in a taxi (groundbreaking banter). Easy for you lot to say supporting a massive club, even before the money was invested you had a huge fanbase compared to ours. We struggled in the lower leagues for years in front of 2,000 fans and now share a London borough with Chelsea ffs. We have 3-4,000 proper fans so respect to anyone that travels. Sick of clueless fans from the PL having a pop because they think we are are bigger than we are.
Don't worry about the fans that can't or won't travel..concentrate on the fans that are going
I very rarely get to away games nowadays but I always praise our away following.
The fans who are taking the Mickey out of your travelling support ( or lack of ) are just having a bit of fun..we get it all the time with fans calling it the empihad even though it's mostly sold out even if some don't bother using their tickets.
Enjoy your visit ( apart from the result lol )..
Looking forward to it as you seem to have hit form and are scoring goals for fun..plus it will be nice to see how Tosin plays.

I've never heard a City fan slag off Fulham, and if any do then they are hypocrites. We get wound up by Man United and Liverpool fans going on about our attendences so I totally understand your comments.

Fulham are a historic, famous, friendly club who's fans need commending for not attaching themselves to the "glory" clubs. A club is not somehow "better" because it has more people watching them. That's the logic of a 12 year old boy. I could happily argue that Fulham has "better" fans than Chelsea or Arsneal because they've stuck with them through thin and thinner.

Every club has its idiots mate.

If anything when I see a smaller following, I always respect the ones who did make the trip even more.

There’s a lot of competition in London and Fulham are a club who have done extremely well for themselves over the last 20 years or so.

Yep, I don’t think Fulham have ever claimed to big a big club. Well ran and overachieving in my opinion.
Playing City or any other big club isn’t a major milestone for Fulham. It’s not a big deal.
If we played someone like Bristol City or Charlton for example with a similar fan base, it would be a huge deal for the club/the City. So anyone would try and associate themselves with the club on a big day out.

At Fulham, it’s not and those that come will probably come next year too. Good on them.

Totally agree with your post, the one's taking the piss probably never go to a match they are just keyboard cowards. Good luck in your promotion push I am sure you will get promoted and I always get to go to Fulham when we play you one of my favourite away trips

ignore them,

enjoyed my times coming down to fulham and meeting some of the fulham boys when Fulham were playing chelsea etc

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.