FA Cup R5 Draw | Peterborough (A)

99% of city fans will have never been there, and we have only ever played them once apparently in our history.

Allocation either 1,800 (usual) or 2,300 (15%) - it could go to low points but I reckon with the perception of a reduced COVID risk and being rare there will be higher demand then for Swindon.
Qpr were given 3700 tickets

The worst goal difference in the Championship, against the best goal difference in the Premier League.

55 goals conceded against 55 goals scored.

Football is a strange game and results don`t always follow stats but if they do this time it should be a comfortable win.

Last time I went there we won 0-1 due to a Paul Power goal. I went with my dad who has sadly passed away and Pete a work mate.

I expect both clubs to play a weakened team.
Posh's Cup FInal and City in the last 16 of the Cup. Unlikely that either plays a weakened side even if both have important league games around the same time.

Tommy Booth scored the winner when we played there. You can’t be getting mixed up with a different game as we’ve only ever played them that one time.
It’s an understandable mistake after 41 years. That was just about the only game in that cup run when Paul Power didn’t score!
Definitely Tommy Booth who scored the goal at Peterborough, quite a rare occurrence in his last few years at City I think.
Paul Power scored some really important goals in that cup run especially the ones at Goodison and in the Semi.
Always thought Power (Aka Gladys) got a bit of a hard time from the terraces. Maybe not the most naturally gifted but always gave 100% and always acknowledged the away support. Plenty of others to come (not so much recently to be fair) really couldn't have given less of a fuck!!

Match listed on the City Website as 19.45 Wednesday 2 March but no confirmation statement from the club yet
All eight games have that date and time on the FA website so definitely nothing confirmed yet. No way that Liverpool and Everton will both be at home at the same time.
Presumably a placeholder until TV, policing and other factors are taken into account.

Tommy Booth scored the winner when we played there. You can’t be getting mixed up with a different game as we’ve only ever played them that one time.
It’s an understandable mistake after 41 years. That was just about the only game in that cup run when Paul Power didn’t score!

I was convince it was paul power who scored. I’m not surprised though it’s hard remembering what I had for breakfast this morning.

Was there behind the goal,Tommy booth header won it. Blues ran on the pitch at the end. Went on Donald Francis coaches great laugh and day out.

Been murmurs that this could go down to low points. I honestly can't see that being the case, even if we get as big an allocation as QPR got. This is a new ground for a lot of long-standing City fans, including me. I'm going to make a night of it - get the rattler down and stop over. Not often I get the chance to clock up a new ground these days so it's worth taking a couple of days off work for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.