FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

Remember that time when no one could go to any games at all for over an entire year?

There are routes into London by train, you just have to be creative!

lets be honest they were never going anyway they cannot be arsed unless it's on their doorstep, team deserves far better than swathes of empties, but thats what it will get

I’m one of the usual supporters, over fifty years since my first game , lost count of how many years I’ve had a season ticket or the number of games and away grounds I’ve done , but basically I can’t justify the cost , I’m sick of being taken for granted by the powers that be . £50 for the champions league game , monthly direct debit for my season ticket , fuel prices sky high, utilities direct debit doubled , supermarket shop through the roof . Then they decide to play it at Easter weekend, don’t they realise people have other commitments??
Hopefully we beat Liverpool so then that becomes another trip , same with the Champions league .
Then from a playing point of view at the business end of the seat , two weeks wasted on meaningless international friendlies, catering for face painted pricks to bang fucking drums while singing rule Britannia.
The FA have known for over a year about the planned maintenance work , did they care or give a fuck ???
Good luck to all travelling but this latest fiasco has made me think , from now on it’s personal circumstances and finance first for me .
with you Brother . great post .

I agree with what your saying and I know we've been there more times than any club over an eleven year span. But this is against our biggest rivals in the present day and I think we should try that bit harder to make sure we're there.
Reading some posts, I'm just glad we're not playing Forest.

lets be honest they were never going anyway they cannot be arsed unless it's on their doorstep, team deserves far better than swathes of empties, but thats what it will get
i think and feel the same way
thats why iv been in all the cup schemes since there inception
but i went to them all before

if its a shitty small team in the fa cup or league cup or the same in champs league group stages
" swathes of empties "
unless its utd at home in the fa cup just after xmas in 2012 was it,the 3-2 loss,or other high profile games.

it was worse 10 to 12 years ago when i could get a ticket for any cup game for £5 via a mate of a mate from tameside college,unless it was a big game,them tickets now are £10 btw,cheaper than pricks like me pay on the cup schemes

Hi,

I’ve been a city fan since 08/09 season. Today I have read the statement about ticketing, which I was a fan of, cause I thought, there might be a decent chance for tickets to go on existing membership sale/general sale. While reading this, I am disappointed to see that police may cancel the general sale cause of the safety reason. I am happy to purchase a membership, tho unsure if I will get any tickets cause of the above.

I am from Slovakia and I bought the flight tickets weeks ago and I don’t want them to go to waste. I went to Manchester to see the west ham home game couple of years ago – cancelled because of the storm and I got a refund. Would someone be able to help and buy the tickets for me +1 for mate after receiving the payment from me, if I don’t meet qualifying conditions? How likely it is that I won’t have a chance to buy a ticket?

Don´t really have money to spend and buy one from the reselling sites, where the price is much higher.

Thank you very much for any replies much appreciated!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.