FA Cup SF | Liverpool | Sat 16 Apr 15:30 | Travel, Ticket & Pub Discussion

I am a Manc exiled in Belfast. There are a few City supporters here, mostly of certain vintage (Bell, Lee Summerbee etc). But also seeing lots of kids with City tops these days.

On my trips home for matches, you might get a dozen City NI fans on the flight.
Im from Belfast, supported city since the early 90,s. Very few city fans from my generation here. Mostly rags and dippers. Do see the odd kid with city tops on, but still the usual teams. There is mayby 5 or 6 supporters clubs i can think off in NI. After all the years of torture from my mates for supporting city.. I have had the last laugh! Over to wembley tomorrow to support the best team in the land!

Are there many blues in Belfast, NI generally? Never met one in the ROI seems a fifty fifty rags dippers split, but believe we have a supporters club in Dublin. My mums family all rags.
When i was working at inchicore railway works many moons ago one lad use to come to work in a city top and that's when we were proper shite, 90% were rags to be fair coming back to Manchester if Utd were at home it was a chance to do some proper rag baiting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.