FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

I don't think there is any morning rush likely. We're adding seasoncard holders in a narrow rang (3,500-4,000) and then 3,000-3,500 in the afternoon. If we have 36,000 SC holders distributed between 150 say and 12,000? then any one chunk of 500 points is going to contain around 1,500 people. Of those more than half will have been on the Cup scheme and some will be not on the scheme but going through a supporters club. So you're left with 500 people, some of whom will not be going for external reasons.

Let's face it, if you wanted to get a ticket and had entitlement already, you'd have got them already, so adding 400 potential applicants is not going to lead to a flood.

WeAreTheKippax said:
marco said:
one things for sure here,if you cant get one from the club its only because you'v been pipped on points at the end of the day the fa can only give us so many, this site- <a class="postlink" href="http://www.livefootballtickets.com/fa-cup-final-2013-wigan-v-manchester-city-tickets/london-11126.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livefootballtickets.com/fa-c ... 11126.html</a> was asking over £250 a couple of weeks ago now their a lot cheaper, the greedy club wembley touts will realise that there not going to get the price they want my guess a glut of cheap tickets in the free adds online after the weekend
Is this website legit?

a couple of blues bought off it for the stoke final and got what they paid for

WeAreTheKippax said:
marco said:
one things for sure here,if you cant get one from the club its only because you'v been pipped on points at the end of the day the fa can only give us so many, this site- <a class="postlink" href="http://www.livefootballtickets.com/fa-cup-final-2013-wigan-v-manchester-city-tickets/london-11126.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.livefootballtickets.com/fa-c ... 11126.html</a> was asking over £250 a couple of weeks ago now their a lot cheaper, the greedy club wembley touts will realise that there not going to get the price they want my guess a glut of cheap tickets in the free adds online after the weekend
Is this website legit?

It is legit insofar as it's not illegal. But you will quickly find that the checkout price is a lot more than the advertised selling price.

geoffchall said:
I don't think there is any morning rush likely. We're adding seasoncard holders in a narrow rang (3,500-4,000) and then 3,000-3,500 in the afternoon. If we have 36,000 SC holders distributed between 150 say and 12,000? then any one chunk of 500 points is going to contain around 1,500 people. Of those more than half will have been on the Cup scheme and some will be not on the scheme but going through a supporters club. So you're left with 500 people, some of whom will not be going for external reasons.

Let's face it, if you wanted to get a ticket and had entitlement already, you'd have got them already, so adding 400 potential applicants is not going to lead to a flood.

I wish that were true but it's not

Tomorrow is solely for people with 3500 and over

mammutly said:
WeAreTheKippax said:
marco said:
Is this website legit?

It is legit insofar as it's not illegal. But you will quickly find that the checkout price is a lot more than the advertised selling price.

lol i just went to buy and the cost went from £166 - £234 ''stay away''

jonmcity said:
Why dont the FA give City all the neutral tickets in the City end and sell more neutral tickets in the wigan end?

why? we've not even sold our allocation yet

bluesmith said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
de niro said:
anyone with the points for tomorrow who are waiting for other people to qualify sat dont.

If it follows the pattern of the previous Wembley visits we sell out the two expensive price bands first then the rest in the days after
As far as I'm aware we haven't sold any out yet?
We have sold out the cheapest 2 categories.

Gutted I was hoping to get two of the cheapest category with my seasoncards and take my other half, I've already picked one up for myself through a friend of a friend @ 115 on half way line but would of sold that on if I got two cheaper ones sat together..... Ah well hopefully we get more tickets from the fa, why can't the official website keep everyone updated when a category sells out??

warpig said:
jonmcity said:
Why dont the FA give City all the neutral tickets in the City end and sell more neutral tickets in the wigan end?

why? we've not even sold our allocation yet

do you think the tickets remaining will not sell? their are loads with points under 3500 then bluecard holders then if there was any left they could advertise seasoncard holders qualify for an extra ticket we could shift another 15k or more

invisableman said:
bluesmith said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
If it follows the pattern of the previous Wembley visits we sell out the two expensive price bands first then the rest in the days after
As far as I'm aware we haven't sold any out yet?
We have sold out the cheapest 2 categories.

Gutted I was hoping to get two of the cheapest category with my seasoncards and take my other half, I've already picked one up for myself through a friend of a friend @ 115 on half way line but would of sold that on if I got two cheaper ones sat together..... Ah well hopefully we get more tickets from the fa, why can't the official website keep everyone updated when a category sells out??
They do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.