FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

ashtonblue said:
I've just come off the phone to the ticket office now cos I was given 3 seasoncards that aren't being used. 2 cards have 4200 points and 1 has 2500.

Woman on the end of the phone said I can get 2 tickets from 9am tomorrow but the one that only has 2500 will miss out as they expect it to be sold out before then.

The amount of times I've spoken to someone and they've said "they expect it to be sold out before then."
rolleyes.gif

In the evenings you get a third party selling agency worker who guess not the MCFC ticket office who know..

ashtonblue said:
I've just come off the phone to the ticket office now cos I was given 3 seasoncards that aren't being used. 2 cards have 4200 points and 1 has 2500.

Woman on the end of the phone said I can get 2 tickets from 9am tomorrow but the one that only has 2500 will miss out as they expect it to be sold out before then.

Might be some truth in this with no further ticket update usually is by now.

WeAreTheKippax said:
Got a horrible feeling this will sell out tomorrow

And low and behold, they'll send us more tickets, and more after that. Sold out my arse!! Simple maths dictate if you contest an FA Cup final at a 90,000 seater stadium with a team that barely has 15000 home supporters, the place will never be full.

I suspect it will go into the weekend as I think there are more seats left than there are seasoncard holders with 3500 and 4500 and who are not on the Scheme.

How long it takes to sell the remaining seats depends on the criteria the Ticket Office wish to apply

cityboy0261 said:
They can segregate anywhere in the ground they like, even part way across a block. They simply put a plastic strip over a set of seats and have stewards either side.

The issue is segregation on the concourses and access/egress gates.

de niro said:
anyone with the points for tomorrow who are waiting for other people to qualify sat dont.

Wise advice. There are two points criteria tomorrow. Those only get put in place when it is anticipated when sales will end

2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 4,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 3rd May at 9am.

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 3,500 or more loyalty points – Friday 3rd May at 1pm.

de niro said:
anyone with the points for tomorrow who are waiting for other people to qualify sat dont.

If it follows the pattern of the previous Wembley visits we sell out the two expensive price bands first then the rest in the days after
As far as I'm aware we haven't sold any out yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.