FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

squirtyflower said:
invisableman said:
bluesmith said:
We have sold out the cheapest 2 categories.

Gutted I was hoping to get two of the cheapest category with my seasoncards and take my other half, I've already picked one up for myself through a friend of a friend @ 115 on half way line but would of sold that on if I got two cheaper ones sat together..... Ah well hopefully we get more tickets from the fa, why can't the official website keep everyone updated when a category sells out??
They do[/quot
I need to get a junior tomorrow. People on here are saying c1 and 2 is sold out, yet there's nothing to that effect on the OS. I need cat 4 (or 3 I suppose) up in the gods. Is it a case of ordering by phone as there doesn't seem much choice online?

MaineRoadBlue seems desperate for this not to sell out.

Why would he be ? If he is like me and thousands of others he will be critical of City and the FA. City have sold these tickets far too slowly and are now seriously jeopardising our chances of getting any more tickets. Believe it or not there are thousands of blues like me who have not had a season ticket for a while for legitimate reasons but are every bit as loyal as anyone who has recently acquired thousands of loyalty points, often by buying them rather than supporting the club btw. As for the FA, what a joke. This crap about Wigan selling 25k tickets is just that, utter crap. They have not even sold their initial 21,000 allocation as of two weeks after them going on sale. There are thousands of tickets that have not been sold for this game and it will be to wembley's utter shame and embarrassment that this will be the 'empty seat' final as someone said earlier. There were 5,000 empty seats at the semi between two of England's biggest clubs. This will be double at very least thanks to the despicable FA.

Santiago Street . said:
geoffchall said:
I don't think there is any morning rush likely. We're adding seasoncard holders in a narrow rang (3,500-4,000) and then 3,000-3,500 in the afternoon. If we have 36,000 SC holders distributed between 150 say and 12,000? then any one chunk of 500 points is going to contain around 1,500 people. Of those more than half will have been on the Cup scheme and some will be not on the scheme but going through a supporters club. So you're left with 500 people, some of whom will not be going for external reasons.

Let's face it, if you wanted to get a ticket and had entitlement already, you'd have got them already, so adding 400 potential applicants is not going to lead to a flood.

I wish that were true but it's not

Tomorrow is solely for people with 3500 and over

Nope, Geoffchall as it right, small window of loyalty points opportunity tomorrow as you could have bought today if over 4.5K without needing the cup scheme.

I still maintain it went to Blue Card holders with the same quantity of tickets for the semi and it could very well do again.

Danny Hoekman said:
squirtyflower said:
invisableman said:
Gutted I was hoping to get two of the cheapest category with my seasoncards and take my other half, I've already picked one up for myself through a friend of a friend @ 115 on half way line but would of sold that on if I got two cheaper ones sat together..... Ah well hopefully we get more tickets from the fa, why can't the official website keep everyone updated when a category sells out??
They do[/quot
I need to get a junior tomorrow. People on here are saying c1 and 2 is sold out, yet there's nothing to that effect on the OS. I need cat 4 (or 3 I suppose) up in the gods. Is it a case of ordering by phone as there doesn't seem much choice online?
Cat 3 and cat 4 both sold out mate
Then at about 2pm cat 3 from one block went back on sale

mrmacca said:
Santiago Street . said:
geoffchall said:
I don't think there is any morning rush likely. We're adding seasoncard holders in a narrow rang (3,500-4,000) and then 3,000-3,500 in the afternoon. If we have 36,000 SC holders distributed between 150 say and 12,000? then any one chunk of 500 points is going to contain around 1,500 people. Of those more than half will have been on the Cup scheme and some will be not on the scheme but going through a supporters club. So you're left with 500 people, some of whom will not be going for external reasons.

Let's face it, if you wanted to get a ticket and had entitlement already, you'd have got them already, so adding 400 potential applicants is not going to lead to a flood.

Nope, Geoffchall as it right, small window of loyalty points opportunity tomorrow as you could have bought today if over 4.5K without needing the cup scheme.

I still maintain it went to Blue Card holders with the same quantity of tickets for the semi and it could very well do again.

No chance now. It will sell out tomorrow. The other day there were 47 blocks on sale. There are now about 8. They won't be completely empty so maybe only have 200 free in each. I would be surprised if there are more than 1500 tickets left. They may release more but you can't bank on that.

From the official site"To be honest,we have not got a scooby as to how it's going and as on previous occasions we will let our loyal supporters know at the very last minute,good luck all,Fred Carno,MCFC OK."

peter.evans said:

Why would he be ? If he is like me and thousands of others he will be critical of City and the FA. City have sold these tickets far too slowly and are now seriously jeopardising our chances of getting any more tickets. Believe it or not there are thousands of blues like me who have not had a season ticket for a while for legitimate reasons but are every bit as loyal as anyone who has recently acquired thousands of loyalty points, often by buying them rather than supporting the club btw. As for the FA, what a joke. This crap about Wigan selling 25k tickets is just that, utter crap. They have not even sold their initial 21,000 allocation as of two weeks after them going on sale. There are thousands of tickets that have not been sold for this game and it will be to wembley's utter shame and embarrassment that this will be the 'empty seat' final as someone said earlier. There were 5,000 empty seats at the semi between two of England's biggest clubs. This will be double at very least thanks to the despicable FA.
Chelsea v City was sold out. You never get 90k

When you only have a few blocks left the points criteria has to be dropped slowly.

peter.evans said:

Don't talk absolute bollocks

squirtyflower said:
peter.evans said:

Don't talk absolute bollocks

The attendance was 85k

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
mrmacca said:
Santiago Street . said:

No chance now. It will sell out tomorrow. The other day there were 47 blocks on sale. There are now about 8. They won't be completely empty so maybe only have 200 free in each. I would be surprised if there are more than 1500 tickets left. They may release more but you can't bank on that.

Now there are 8 Cat One and 2 Cat Two.

119-125 + 142 and 117 and 552

Gonna be a sea of sky blue, that much is definite. !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.