FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

To be honest i can see both views on this and do feel guilty i've potentially jibbed infront of someone who has gone to all cup games, especially as ive gone to none this year due to low funds and family commitments however being a season ticket holder and not opting for the cup scheme has cost me much more than i hoped to pay! definately got to consider the scheme from now on!

moomba said:
dukyblue said:
I've got a "football" bank account that i stick £100 quid a month in. Covers my ST, cup matches and spending money for each match (at the minute). Anything left at the end of the season is my holiday spending money. Not for everyone, but a different way of saving up for your ST and spreading the costs.

That's fantastic for you. Congratulations.

Not sure what your issue is. I understand everyones circumstances are different, but this way works for me and may do for others. I much prefer this than being hit with a huge one off payment in May/June which is holiday time etc and loads of other things to pay for. I make sacrifices on other stuff in my personal life to be able to afford it, just.

Just joined up with My Wembley, apply online and they send you a fan number, then request a promotional code, takes about an hour.

anyway cut a long story short just got two tickets in club wembley for £300.00- expensive i know but for the sake of an extra £70 more than cat 1 me an the lad are watching the blues.

fuck the expense !!!!!

moomba said:
paul1894 said:
im for one not being arrogant,or saying your a thick twat for not joining the cup scheme,just stating a fact its your choice,like everything else in life you make the choice and stick by it,rightly or wrongly its up to you

So next season the club say that if you pay £200 you will be guaranteed a ticket to the final ahead of anyone who doesn't pay.

Plenty of notice, clear choice whether or not to join.

Then in a few years, more and more people pay that money. Less and less tickets go to the long term supporters who supported the club through thin and thinner. You still have plenty of notice, you still have a choice whether to join or not.

Do you think you're entitled to speak up or should you just accept it?

-- Fri May 03, 2013 4:41 pm --

SteWadda said:
moomba said:
And if you don't have a credit card?

Get one

You don't seem to have much of a clue about the real world I've got to say.

It is not hard to get a credit card, they have ones just for people with poor credit or low incomes.

So get one and only use it for tickets.

moomba said:
paul1894 said:
im for one not being arrogant,or saying your a thick twat for not joining the cup scheme,just stating a fact its your choice,like everything else in life you make the choice and stick by it,rightly or wrongly its up to you

So next season the club say that if you pay £200 you will be guaranteed a ticket to the final ahead of anyone who doesn't pay.

Then in a few years, more and more people pay that money. Less and less tickets go to the long term supporters who supported the club through thin and thinner. You still have plenty of notice, you still have a choice whether to join or not.

Then you would speak up because that would be unacceptable. The cup scheme however is a choice, based on a maximum of 4 games (3 of which would be capped at £20), a kind of mini seasoncard for cup games.

It's not compulsory and if you're going to be going to the games anyway sign up and if you can't afford it when the game comes round, drop out.

As it's not a direct debit scheme anyway, it's a debit/credit card scheme, even if there isn't enough money when City try to take it, no harm done, the payment doesn't go through and you have time to sort out the money later, no charges.

They have put lots of cheap restricted view tickets on that weren't on this morning. Got my two

solution.you could go back to the old paper ticket season ticket,with say perhaps vouchers in the back,lettered a-z,then when we get a cup match,you could fill in your details,and queue up at the ticket office all night,dont know if that would work though

wireblue said:
BeIng in control over your finances to stop 20 quid going out is so much of an issue then 200 quid all in for wembley probably is too.
And And irrespective of that - your finances are your business - it doesnt change the fact that everyone knew the score when we decided to either join or not join the cup scheme. If you chose not to join the scheme - for whatever reason - you chose to jeopardise not being able to go a final because of not being able to afford 20 quid every month. It's as simple as that.

So it's a choice between committing to something you can't feasibly commit to, or jeopardising your chances of seeing your club in a cup final. As reward for 10 years plus commitment to the club, including numerous cup games (including this season).

That makes it a pretty shit choice to me, and as such it's a bad policy that needs changing IMO.

SteWadda said:
moomba said:
paul1894 said:

-- Fri May 03, 2013 4:41 pm --

SteWadda said:

You don't seem to have much of a clue about the real world I've got to say.

It is not hard to get a credit card, they have ones just for people with poor credit or low incomes.

So get one and only use it for tickets.
Fuck me u sound like David Cameron , why didn't u just say any thick twat can get one

paul1894 said:
solution.you could go back to the old paper ticket season ticket,with say perhaps vouchers in the back,lettered a-z,then when we get a cup match,you could fill in your details,and queue up at the ticket office all night,dont know if that would work though
Is anyone suggesting something like that would be an improvement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.