FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

im for one not being arrogant,or saying your a thick twat for not joining the cup scheme,just stating a fact its your choice,like everything else in life you make the choice and stick by it,rightly or wrongly its up to you

moomba said:
SteWadda said:
moomba said:
The unfairness is that direct debit schemes just aren't suitable for everyone so no matter how long you've been a season ticket holder or how many cup games you've been to you are sent to the back of a queue behind someone who may not have been to a match before this season.

There was prior notice this would be the way it is, but giving prior notice of a bad policy doesn't make it a good policy.

It's not a direct debit scheme. I've got a credit card registered against it so the money is always there and I just pay it off the card when I get paid.

And if you don't have a credit card?

Get one

dukyblue said:
I've got a "football" bank account that i stick £100 quid a month in. Covers my ST, cup matches and spending money for each match (at the minute). Anything left at the end of the season is my holiday spending money. Not for everyone, but a different way of saving up for your ST and spreading the costs.

That's fantastic for you. Congratulations.

BillyMC said:
Tonster said:
mike o said:
Everyone did know the criteria before and everyone who wasnt in the cup scheme knew what'd happen. That doesn't mean loyal blues who wont be going aren't entitled to have a moan about it and get sneered at by others on here.

When United brought the scheme in 90% of Blues on here posted about them mugging off their own fans and forcing them to sign up. Soon as it happens to us were slating Blues for not joining.

I've got tickets for the semi and final both times so I'm O.K but I wont be telling others who have outside commitments that they should sign up for something they aren't sure they can afford.

Amazes me how arrogant a small percentage of our fans have become.

United's scheme is compulsory, City's isn't, that's not the same thing. You have the rules in front of you and you make a choice whether it suits you or not to join.

What's then hard to take is people complaining now about it when it's been in place for 3/4 years and it only becomes an issue for the semis and final.

Remember it was brought in as City decided they had to do something about the poor cup attendances and however you look at it, that has worked

Didnt City say they would only charge so much for early rounds for people on the cup scheme?

They said it would be capped for domestic games (this season) at £20 up to but not including the quarter finals

I signed up to cup schemes as it saves the hassle of buying the ticket. I'm happy this also gives me priority on semi/final tickets but it is not why I signed up.

I'm on the cup scheme but can understand the views of others who are not. Credit cards can be used if direct debits variability causes problems so this factor can be got around. However given that you don't know how much any given ticket may be and more importantly when / what time the game may actually be played it can be difficult for some to commit. At least previously the club have guaranteed the ticket price up to the quarters, which I think is better. I also think that the system should change in the future to include the supporters who have gone to all cup matches, but may not have signed the scheme as the club have still received their money.

paul1894 said:
im for one not being arrogant,or saying your a thick twat for not joining the cup scheme,just stating a fact its your choice,like everything else in life you make the choice and stick by it,rightly or wrongly its up to you

So next season the club say that if you pay £200 you will be guaranteed a ticket to the final ahead of anyone who doesn't pay.

Plenty of notice, clear choice whether or not to join.

Then in a few years, more and more people pay that money. Less and less tickets go to the long term supporters who supported the club through thin and thinner. You still have plenty of notice, you still have a choice whether to join or not.

Do you think you're entitled to speak up or should you just accept it?<br /><br />-- Fri May 03, 2013 4:41 pm --<br /><br />
SteWadda said:
moomba said:
SteWadda said:
It's not a direct debit scheme. I've got a credit card registered against it so the money is always there and I just pay it off the card when I get paid.

And if you don't have a credit card?

Get one

You don't seem to have much of a clue about the real world I've got to say.

Pastor Kidney said:
wireblue said:
Pastor Kidney said:
I get where your coming from but it doesn't seem right to me that someone who's only bought a season ticket this season but chooses to be on the cup scheme gets priority over another person who's had a season ticket for 30 years who has chosen not to join the cup scheme because they prefer to be in control of their own finances rather than having MCFC debit their account on an inconvenient date .

Edited it for you

Edited it correctly for you. I still went to all the games but I bought them as and when I could afford it.

-- Fri May 03, 2013 3:05 pm --

lazerblue said:
Blue Mist said:
How can you hold them back ? Everyone has a right to choose where they sit and others who were ahead in the queue decided to buy 'cheaper' tickets. Nothing wrong with that.
Seeing as the cup schemes r such a roaring success lets see how everyone feels when it's compulsory like it is at the swamp

Didn't those pigs stop that in the end?

BeIng in control over your finances to stop 20 quid going out is so much of an issue then 200 quid all in for wembley probably is too.
And And irrespective of that - your finances are your business - it doesnt change the fact that everyone knew the score when we decided to either join or not join the cup scheme. If you chose not to join the scheme - for whatever reason - you chose to jeopardise not being able to go a final because of not being able to afford 20 quid every month. It's as simple as that.

There will always be someone not happy about how tickets are dished out, I think the club have to balance things out and to be fair to them, they seem to be doing a decent job so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.