FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

1953 was the Matthews Final, 1981 the Ricky Villa Final, 2013 the Empty Seat Final.
Going to be embarrassing I'm afraid!

harry the plumber said:
Santiago Street . said:
cibaman said:
The problem with the expensive seats is that you end up amongst a group of fans, some wanting to stand up, others wanting to sit down. You're continually standing up then sitting down, then standing up again. Drove me mad at the semi final

True, managed to get my old man a ticket for the semi, we were only a few rows from the touchline and spent most of the time stood up, he's 79 with a dodgy knee, told him to grin and bear it seeing as he hadn't seen a semi since 1981 !
If he hadn`t seen a semi since 1981.
Would it not been advisable to see the doctor?

Fare play if I make 79 my semis will be long gone

stonie said:
harry the plumber said:
Santiago Street . said:
True, managed to get my old man a ticket for the semi, we were only a few rows from the touchline and spent most of the time stood up, he's 79 with a dodgy knee, told him to grin and bear it seeing as he hadn't seen a semi since 1981 !
If he hadn`t seen a semi since 1981.
Would it not been advisable to see the doctor?

Fare play if I make 79 my semis will be long gone

Top mate, Top!!

There'll be big gaps in the Wigan end.

45,000 in the East Stand of which 8,500 are Club Wembley. City have about 4,000 in the lower tier.

45,000-8,500-4000 = 32,500 seats for them to fill. I can't see them selling many more than 22,000. So they are relying on neutrals taking up the FA tickets.

summer of 69 said:
1953 was the Matthews Final, 1981 the Ricky Villa Final, 2013 the Empty Seat Final.
Going to be embarrassing I'm afraid!

Shouldn't you have posted this on a Wigan or FA forum?

why don't they just give City another 10k. makes sense to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.