FA CUP Ticket information-SOLD OUT 17:40

Re: FA CUP Ticket information

jonmcity said:
why don't they just give City another 10k. makes sense to me
Where?

As it is Wigan only have 13 blocks out of 44 in the lower tier. The middle tier is Club Wembley and the Upper tier they've largely sold. The empty seat predictions relate to the FA Allocation based in their end which some are predicting will not be taken up.

If City do get more tickets it will probably come from neutral tickets in our own end

Why dont the FA give City all the neutral tickets in the City end and sell more neutral tickets in the wigan end?

Usually the best seats get snapped up first but due to the FA's obscene prices there are plenty of A grade seats left, whereas most of the nosebleed seats are gone.

cibaman said:
jonmcity said:
why don't they just give City another 10k. makes sense to me

Segregation

They can segregate anywhere in the ground they like, even part way across a block. They simply put a plastic strip over a set of seats and have stewards either side.

I would have thought that everyone who qualified for a ticket today and wanted one would have purchased by now so can anyone out there give us all a heads up on how many blocks are showing as having tickets available as things stand??

I've just come off the phone to the ticket office now cos I was given 3 seasoncards that aren't being used. 2 cards have 4200 points and 1 has 2500.

Woman on the end of the phone said I can get 2 tickets from 9am tomorrow but the one that only has 2500 will miss out as they expect it to be sold out before then.

SWP COME HOME!! said:
I would have thought that everyone who qualified for a ticket today and wanted one would have purchased by now so can anyone out there give us all a heads up on how many blocks are showing as having tickets available as things stand??
8 blocks @ £115, and 4 blocks @ £85

£85 will go tomorrow.<br /><br />-- Thu May 02, 2013 6:53 pm --<br /><br />
ashtonblue said:
I've just come off the phone to the ticket office now cos I was given 3 seasoncards that aren't being used. 2 cards have 4200 points and 1 has 2500.

Woman on the end of the phone said I can get 2 tickets from 9am tomorrow but the one that only has 2500 will miss out as they expect it to be sold out before then.
You've just put the cat amongst the pigeons.

What about restricted view seats?Not seen or heard about these mentioned yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.