FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
mancitymick said:
There are no re-payment charges. It comes of your debit card. If there are no funds in payment is declined just like if you went to the cash point and there was no money in

And you get charged a fee by your bank.

It is not a direct debit.

I'll stand corrected if that's the case.

But if you have a direct debit coming out the day after and your £20 has just put you close to your overdraft, then you get a charge.

So there. ;)

moomba said:
squirtyflower said:
why

how much did it cost to join the cup scheme?

There is a potential cost committing to have an undetermined amount of money taken out of your account when you're not sure there will be money in the account when the club chooses to ask for it. Unauthorised overdrafts, returned payment charges etc. You can always opt out of the scheme if it gets to that, but then you're back at the end of the queue again.

The scheme unquestionably favours those with spare cash than those without.
Tickets for the 3 home cup ties cost less than a cat 2 ticket for the semi and less than a cat 3 final ticket. Can't be doing with all these season ticket holders that can't be arsed going to early round cup ties then bleating when they're down the pecking order for the glamour ties. Time to face facts that a season ticket plus cup scheme trumps a season ticket regardless of points

Is it not a really simple decision. If you want to go to the Cup games and have a chance of going to the semi or Final join the Cup scheme, if you're not that bothered or can't afford it don't join but run the risk of missing those matches. The rules haven't changed half way through the season so why moan about it now?

I don't think there's any point in a blue member with miniscule points, like myself, joining the cup scheme as I would never be able to qualify via points for a ticket anyway.

What people dont seem to realise it that you can drop out of the cup scheme at any point, you jusy lose your loyalty points, City tell you when the money is going to come out if you cant afford it at that time you can cancel it. Also if the money does not come out City let you know, hold your seat and give you about a week to pay it, after that they release your seat but aslong as you but a ticket for the game you remain on the cup scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.