FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
moomba said:
Skashion said:
moomba said:
I can't see it being too long before it's no scheme, no ticket though.

Maybe even next season.
Aye, true enough. I think the staggered scheme you proposed is fair enough i.e. cup scheme members are able to apply around 3,000 points earlier than non cup schemers.

I like it, and I'll sell the idea to Sheikh Mansour at mates rates too. ;)
you can't do that the fat belgian looking after ffpr would be all over you like a rash

squirtyflower said:
moomba said:
Skashion said:
Aye, true enough. I think the staggered scheme you proposed is fair enough i.e. cup scheme members are able to apply around 3,000 points earlier than non cup schemers.

I like it, and I'll sell the idea to Sheikh Mansour at mates rates too. ;)
you can't do that the fat belgian looking after ffpr would be all over you like a rash

I'm in talks with PSG too, so I'm in the clear at least.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:01 pm --<br /><br />
johnmc said:
How many points did the semi go to?

General sale wasn't it?

moomba said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
Is it not a really simple decision. If you want to go to the Cup games and have a chance of going to the semi or Final join the Cup scheme, if you're not that bothered or can't afford it don't join but run the risk of missing those matches. The rules haven't changed half way through the season so why moan about it now?

No, it's not a simple decision. I would very much have liked to have gone to all of the cup games, I got a ticket for the semi (but didn't go) and will probably (hopefully) get a ticket for the final.

But I just couldn't justify signing up to the scheme when I renewed my ST. As it happens my situation changed and I ended up going to some cup games anyway, and would have signed up for the scheme if I had the option. I have been a member of the scheme in the past and will be again in the future.

A lot of people say stop moaning, but why shouldn't we have a say about the club policies and whether they are good ones or not?

-- Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:25 pm --

bluesmith said:
What people dont seem to realise it that you can drop out of the cup scheme at any point, you jusy lose your loyalty points, City tell you when the money is going to come out if you cant afford it at that time you can cancel it. Also if the money does not come out City let you know, hold your seat and give you about a week to pay it, after that they release your seat but aslong as you but a ticket for the game you remain on the cup scheme.

And what have you achieved once you do inevitably drop out?
Why is it inevitable you will drop out? People often complain that they go to all cup games but aren't on the scheme. But, if you did, you would obviously not go overdrawn or have money taken out of your account when you couldn't afford it.

I think the bigger issue and utter disgrace is the shit allocation both teams get
40000 tickets go to the corperate and fa family yuk!
even if they gave 10000 more to each club every season ticket holder would get a ticket

moomba said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:
Is it not a really simple decision. If you want to go to the Cup games and have a chance of going to the semi or Final join the Cup scheme, if you're not that bothered or can't afford it don't join but run the risk of missing those matches. The rules haven't changed half way through the season so why moan about it now?

No, it's not a simple decision. I would very much have liked to have gone to all of the cup games, I got a ticket for the semi (but didn't go) and will probably (hopefully) get a ticket for the final.

But I just couldn't justify signing up to the scheme when I renewed my ST. As it happens my situation changed and I ended up going to some cup games anyway, and would have signed up for the scheme if I had the option. I have been a member of the scheme in the past and will be again in the future.
Can't see the criteria for cup final tickets going any lower than cup scheme members.Looked at the criteria for 2011 and the ticket office got the criteria spot on.
A lot of people say stop moaning, but why shouldn't we have a say about the club policies and whether they are good ones or not?

-- Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:25 pm --

bluesmith said:
What people dont seem to realise it that you can drop out of the cup scheme at any point, you jusy lose your loyalty points, City tell you when the money is going to come out if you cant afford it at that time you can cancel it. Also if the money does not come out City let you know, hold your seat and give you about a week to pay it, after that they release your seat but aslong as you but a ticket for the game you remain on the cup scheme.

And what have you achieved once you do inevitably drop out?
Just looked at the criteria for 2011 and they got the Criteria spot on.Can't see this going any lower than cup scheme members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.