FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Queue at 4am Wigan this morning. But they are available online?

BIVYHEBCUAAAEjC.jpg
looking at the guy in the grey top it's just as well they are allowed to buy two tickets each

salfordblues said:
I've got plenty of points, not on the scheme this year (don't ask) and still think it's a good idea for precisely that reason.

In theory a person who bought their first season ticket this year has got a better chance to get to Wembley due to my inactivity.

Fair play to 'em.

I won't be making the same mistake again.
Giving priority to the Cup Scheme is partly responsible for the capacity Cup crowds which is important. Means some long standing loyal fans are lower down the priority list, but lets hope that these fans still get tickets. We're lucky we're playing Wigan as I can't see the usual number of neutrals taking up tickets and these should work their way back to City, either through an additional allocation, or through the black market.

I wonder what would happen to the cup scheme if we were drawn away for every round? You would only have then paid for the semi and the final if we got that far,i suppose that would be the luck of the draw[no pun intended!]

paulchapo said:
I wonder what would happen to the cup scheme if we were drawn away for every round? You would only have then paid for the semi and the final if we got that far,i suppose that would be the luck of the draw[no pun intended!]

All the people who went to the away games would be on the cup scheme most likely as they get priority and FA Cup aways are high demand.

Fair play to the Wigan fans willing to queue at that time in the morning. Bit masochistic as they could have done it online, or could queue later in the week at a more reasonable time, but it shows the enthusiasm that exists for the Cup.

paulchapo said:
the one away game at stoke this year went to scheme members only, the writing has been on the wall for a while

paulchapo said:

Nothing would happen. Apart from having priority on buying the away tickets like for Stoke this year. People ( not necessarily you) seem to be under the impression joining the cup scheme costs money, which apart from the price of the tickets anyway, it doesn't.

Another picture of Wigan fans last night 11.30pm approx

rc382c.jpg

I think I remember this happening for the FA Cup semi-final so may not be an indication of demand

tidyman said:
paulchapo said:

Nothing would happen. Apart from having priority on buying the away tickets like for Stoke this year. People ( not necessarily you) seem to be under the impression joining the cup scheme costs money, which apart from the price of the tickets anyway, it doesn't.

I actually did get a bit confused and thought i paid extra for the cup schemes when i don't,they just deduct the money for a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.