FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eccles Blue said:
squirtyflower said:
Shirley said:
What was the article, any link?
There was an article in one of the papers at the back end of last week/beginning of this saying that fans were jibbing in at the semi-final
A post on here was quoted almost word for word

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/wembley-jibbing-scandal-fans-sneaking-1843731" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ng-1843731</a>

I've seen something similar before where a newspaper quotes a post on here almost verbatim (it was the story about the guy being banned for smoking 'electric ciggies'). There is no doubt the media are all over Bluemoon.

mcfc-mike said:
squirtyflower said:
mcfc_ms said:
20 points short to buy tomorrow

Will have to wait until Monday
buy a reading ticket today

He prob not eligible for reading yet!

I'm eligible for a final ticket tomorrow but have to wait till Sunday for my reading ticket,
Reading is at 4000 points today

cup final tickets down to 5000 tomorrow

squirtyflower said:
mcfc-mike said:
squirtyflower said:
buy a reading ticket today

He prob not eligible for reading yet!

I'm eligible for a final ticket tomorrow but have to wait till Sunday for my reading ticket,
Reading is at 4000 points today

cup final tickets down to 5000 tomorrow

Ahhh bugger, must have read that wrong then, I thought I was eligible for reading Sunday,
Must have got dates mixed up!

Ahh well does me no favours as will still be 20 point shy of 6k after reading so might just do both tickets in morning,

city1999 said:
Kids have got to qualify in their own right now!

Really? I'd have thought they would have allocated a certain amount per day, glad I was on the phone early this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.