FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue7071 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
trotsky said:
Wrong. I have it on good authority that of the 25,000 tickets , 10,000 have gone to corporate, staff and supporters branches. Obviously some branch members would have been eligible for tickets anyway, but they will not go as far as some on here expect.
There's a good reason City do not publish numbers on each band. Mind you, it has always this way and I'm sure most (as I always have) will find a way.
Utter bollocks.....do you really think City would start a cup scheme with the promise of anyone signing up would get 1st shout at cup final tickets, to only then go back on that promise....yeah right......supporters clubs have had there allocations cut back that I know for sure....anyone in the cup scheme will get a chance to buy a ticket

I hope you're correct. I am not a WUM, but passed on info that I had on good authority. As I said some tickets will go to SC members on scheme, so all other Cup scheme members will get tickets, but it will not go as low as some people on here believe.
Until City give out the numbers neither of us know for sure. I hope my info was wrong, but thanks for the abuse anyway ;-)

Our allocation is £26k so I wouldn't assume that you contact is a good authority. The Supporters Club I am in got no more tickets compared to 2011.[/quote]

Mate of mine works in Ticket Office and the number of tickets for players, employees and SC etc is 6,500[/quote]

So out of that about 5500 will go to the SC, so 5500 less buying the last few days. About 3000 will be in the cup scheme, so 14000 left who could apply in the last few days. If the figure of 17000 cup scheme members is correct. That could leave at worst 6000 tickets to go to non cup scheme members.

squirtyflower said:
Shirley said:
squirtyflower said:
They weren't for the semi

But just inside is a row of bag checkers and searchers

After the newspaper article last week though, who knows?

What was the article, any link?
There was an article in one of the papers at the back end of last week/beginning of this saying that fans were jibbing in at the semi-final
A post on here was quoted almost word for word

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/wembley-jibbing-scandal-fans-sneaking-1843731" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ng-1843731</a>

We've got season corporate tickets at work. An invitation to apply for tickets was emailed to us last Friday night and the application was made straight away. Since then, not a dicky bird out of the club, which makes me think that they are struggling to deal with the number of applications they've got from 'non season ticket holder' sources.

Ordered yesterday and arrived today. Brilliant service, well done ticket office. Got 2 adult and one child and this is the first Wembley match where the junior ticket hasn't had 'concession' stamped on it. Don't know if they just missed ours or aren't bothering distinguishing between adult and junior tickets this time.

bluesteve1964 said:
Ordered yesterday and arrived today. Brilliant service, well done ticket office. Got 2 adult and one child and this is the first Wembley match where the junior ticket hasn't had 'concession' stamped on it. Don't know if they just missed ours or aren't bothering distinguishing between adult and junior tickets this time.

No concession on my son's either.

Pubteam Lomas said:
bluesteve1964 said:

No concession on my son's either.

Nor my daughters.

squirtyflower said:
Shirley said:
squirtyflower said:
They weren't for the semi

But just inside is a row of bag checkers and searchers

After the newspaper article last week though, who knows?

What was the article, any link?
There was an article in one of the papers at the back end of last week/beginning of this saying that fans were jibbing in at the semi-final
A post on here was quoted almost word for word

I know of someone that jibbed in but he actually had a ticket; however he wanted to go in a different section because some of his mates were there. I guess they must have been on a different level.

Fucks sake!!! Since Wigan announced the cup ticket info, Sunday has been on general sale, with previous buying history. Today they are keeping the same criteria but have said that they won't accept any phone or Internet sales. You have to go down to the stadium. I can't go on Sunday as I'm at a fucking christening in Angelsey. Twatting cnuting bollocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.