FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
squirtyflower said:
toby said:
Are the turnstiles manned at Wembley ???
They weren't for the semi

But just inside is a row of bag checkers and searchers

After the newspaper article last week though, who knows?

What was the article, any link?

mayo31 said:
peter.evans said:
I guess a lot of the supporters club members will also be season ticket holders. Just wondered if the supporters club members are then also able to apply on their own for tickets or does the club take details of who gets these tickets so that they can't then apply separately ? It would be outragous if they could also then apply for another ticket.

No one can apply twice.

The supporters club use the season card number and that is that, one ticket per number.

Just got mine online. Block 530 row 41 - in the gods watching the gods
we are 530 row 19 same as the semi

frothy said:
mayo31 said:
peter.evans said:
I guess a lot of the supporters club members will also be season ticket holders. Just wondered if the supporters club members are then also able to apply on their own for tickets or does the club take details of who gets these tickets so that they can't then apply separately ? It would be outragous if they could also then apply for another ticket.

No one can apply twice.

The supporters club use the season card number and that is that, one ticket per number.

Just got mine online. Block 530 row 41 - in the gods watching the gods
we are 530 row 19 same as the semi

I have two tickets in the Wigan end for myself and lad. I expect to be surrounded by City fans.

I still want two more for my dad and father in law, I have 3000 points and not on the cup scheme that's why I went for the Wigan tickets.

Block 127 again. That'll do me. Unfortunately my lad's not on the cup scheme so he's sweating on it. He got a ticket on the 3rd level in 2011 so he's hoping he can squeeze in there again.

Tim of the Oak said:
trotsky said:
Wrong. I have it on good authority that of the 25,000 tickets , 10,000 have gone to corporate, staff and supporters branches. Obviously some branch members would have been eligible for tickets anyway, but they will not go as far as some on here expect.
There's a good reason City do not publish numbers on each band. Mind you, it has always this way and I'm sure most (as I always have) will find a way.
Utter bollocks.....do you really think City would start a cup scheme with the promise of anyone signing up would get 1st shout at cup final tickets, to only then go back on that promise....yeah right......supporters clubs have had there allocations cut back that I know for sure....anyone in the cup scheme will get a chance to buy a ticket

I hope you're correct. I am not a WUM, but passed on info that I had on good authority. As I said some tickets will go to SC members on scheme, so all other Cup scheme members will get tickets, but it will not go as low as some people on here believe.
Until City give out the numbers neither of us know for sure. I hope my info was wrong, but thanks for the abuse anyway ;-)[/quote]

Our allocation is £26k so I wouldn't assume that you contact is a good authority. The Supporters Club I am in got no more tickets compared to 2011.[/quote]

Mate of mine works in Ticket Office and the number of tickets for players, employees and SC etc is 6,500

Don't want to open up a big debate but I can never understand why SC get tickets at all in this day and age as no matter what is said some will always insist that the allocation for them is fixed..

It's a piece of piss to order on-line these days so it can't be the trouble of actually getting them.

Sitting together surely isn't an issue? You don't see 1,000's in the ticket swap thread desperate to get next to a mate...

Shirley said:
squirtyflower said:
toby said:
Are the turnstiles manned at Wembley ???
They weren't for the semi

But just inside is a row of bag checkers and searchers

After the newspaper article last week though, who knows?

What was the article, any link?
There was an article in one of the papers at the back end of last week/beginning of this saying that fans were jibbing in at the semi-final
A post on here was quoted almost word for word

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.