FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFCmadman said:
Will it matter if a adult uses a concession ticket?

The turnstyle at wembley doesnt distinguish between ticket types.
City may stamp 'concession' on the tik, which is the only way it is diferent - so unless your tik is checked before you enter (this has not happened so far) or once inside (they search, but do not seem to check tiks) you should be ok!

mancmackem said:
MCFCmadman said:
I've been checking the seats online and I can only get rows 40+

They sell from back to front online.

they sell from front to back online in the lower tier. I kept getting row 10 and 11 on Wednesday so ended up ringing up and asking for row 30ish

squirtyflower said:
benbeer said:
Apologies if already elsewhere on this thread, but how come the Cat 3 tickets are only top tier - Semi you could the blocks behind goal on level 1 in Cat 3. Now these same blocks are in Cat 2 price.

What I am asking is whether anyone knows if Cat 3 in lower tier have sold out
the Cat 3 tickets in the lower tier are the first five rows only, don't know if they have sold out though

Thanks for the info

bainy said:
MCFCmadman said:
Will it matter if a adult uses a concession ticket?

The turnstyle at wembley doesnt distinguish between ticket types.
City may stamp 'concession' on the tik, which is the only way it is diferent - so unless your tik is checked before you enter (this has not happened so far) or once inside (they search, but do not seem to check tiks) you should be ok!

I have a concession ticket and it is exactly the same as my Daughters adult ticket.it hasn't been stamped and the price on the ticket is the same.

Ive "procurred" two tickets from a local county FA. The tickets cost me £65 each which is face value. I dont actually have the tickets in my personal possession as yet, im picking them up next week.
Anyone got any thoughts as to where in the ground they will be? A mate suggested that they will be in the middle, "nuetral" tier, given that they were originally allocated to a county FA If thats true, your not supposed to wear colours in there arnt you?....Thoughts please.

Smoothy B. said:
Ive "procurred" two tickets from a local county FA. The tickets cost me £65 each which is face value. I dont actually have the tickets in my personal possession as yet, im picking them up next week.
Anyone got any thoughts as to where in the ground they will be? A mate suggested that they will be in the middle, "nuetral" tier, given that they were originally allocated to a county FA If thats true, your not supposed to wear colours in there arnt you?....Thoughts please.

If they have a face value of £65, they will not be in the middle tier.

Smoothy B. said:

My mate and it was my mate, had a ticket from an East Anglian official for the Stoke game and was sat high up in the top level, strangely I was about 15 rows in front of him via my S/T and my son who got one of the last City tickets available a 'restricted' one (we posted sold out while he was on the phone) was sat between us again in the same block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.