FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if the kids tickets are still available. City website suggesting they are, but may not have been updated

artfuldodger said:
Anyone know if the kids tickets are still available. City website suggesting they are, but may not have been updated

No mate, I tried yesterday, they have to qualify via their own points now.

Apologies if already elsewhere on this thread, but how come the Cat 3 tickets are only top tier - Semi you could the blocks behind goal on level 1 in Cat 3. Now these same blocks are in Cat 2 price.

What I am asking is whether anyone knows if Cat 3 in lower tier have sold out

AJ71 said:
artfuldodger said:

Could've got mine yesterday but waiting for kids.
Eldest can get theirs tomrrow and the youngest on tuesdsay,

Will their still be tickets for bottom tier on Tuesday? Or should I buy 2 tomorrow?

benbeer said:
Apologies if already elsewhere on this thread, but how come the Cat 3 tickets are only top tier - Semi you could the blocks behind goal on level 1 in Cat 3. Now these same blocks are in Cat 2 price.

What I am asking is whether anyone knows if Cat 3 in lower tier have sold out
the Cat 3 tickets in the lower tier are the first five rows only, don't know if they have sold out though

MCFCmadman said:
AJ71 said:
artfuldodger said:

Will their still be tickets for bottom tier on Tuesday? Or should I buy 2 tomorrow?

Same as me mate. Don't know about lower tier but I asked the guy what the chances were of getting a ticket on Monday and he said there wouldn't be a problem.

AJ71 said:
MCFCmadman said:
AJ71 said:

Same as me mate. Don't know about lower tier but I asked the guy what the chances were of getting a ticket on Monday and he said there wouldn't be a problem.

I've been checking the seats online and I can only get rows 40+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.