FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoothy B. said:
Ive "procurred" two tickets from a local county FA. The tickets cost me £65 each which is face value. I dont actually have the tickets in my personal possession as yet, im picking them up next week.
Anyone got any thoughts as to where in the ground they will be? A mate suggested that they will be in the middle, "nuetral" tier, given that they were originally allocated to a county FA If thats true, your not supposed to wear colours in there arnt you?....Thoughts please.

We had county fa tickets last time and was sat in the stoke "neutral" section. They was face value £115 if I recall was just to the side of the half way line tier 1. Was loads of stoke in colours. At a guess they will be Tier 5 half way block 551 or 528 area back section.

There is a very slim chance (5% max) that a friend might be able to snag an £85 ticket for me. Whereabouts in the stadium would they be located? I've looked at seat planners for the stadium, but they don't link seats with prices/categories.

jimharri said:
There is a very slim chance (5% max) that a friend might be able to snag an £85 ticket for me. Whereabouts in the stadium would they be located? I've looked at seat planners for the stadium, but they don't link seats with prices/categories.

Lower behind the goal row 6 backwards or 3rd tier front half down the side - both Cat 2.

Corky said:
jimharri said:

Lower behind the goal row 6 backwards or 3rd tier front half down the side - both Cat 2.
Cheers for that. Probably won't happen but let me dream.

bainy said:
MCFCmadman said:
Will it matter if a adult uses a concession ticket?

The turnstyle at wembley doesnt distinguish between ticket types.
City may stamp 'concession' on the tik, which is the only way it is diferent - so unless your tik is checked before you enter (this has not happened so far) or once inside (they search, but do not seem to check tiks) you should be ok!
There are lights on the inside of the turnstiles that can be used to distinguish adult / child etc just as at City. Wembley stewards do not seem to pay any attention to them though. My dads concession ticket arrived yesterday and it looks identical to mine.

BLUEMAD said:
bainy said:
MCFCmadman said:
Will it matter if a adult uses a concession ticket?

City may stamp 'concession' on the tik, which is the only way it is diferent - so unless your tik is checked before you enter (this has not happened so far) or once inside (they search, but do not seem to check tiks) you should be ok!
There are lights on the inside of the turnstiles that can be used to distinguish adult / child etc just as at City. Wembley stewards do not seem to pay any attention to them though. My dads concession ticket arrived yesterday and it looks identical to mine.

I thought city just put a stamp on them? How does this change the lights

MCFCmadman said:
BLUEMAD said:
bainy said:

They are all bar coded so whether city can apply a concession to the code i do not know. There is certainly no stamp on my Dads one.

BLUEMAD said:
MCFCmadman said:
BLUEMAD said:

They are all bar coded so whether city can apply a concession to the code i do not know. There is certainly no stamp on my Dads one.

Got two kids tkts and two adults, no difference whatsover. Wife checked the lights at the semi, only one colour, thinks thats why only tenner difference

Tickets limited to TWO per season ticket holder, and TWO per person if there is availability to go on General Sale. General Sale purchasers will need to have a previous purchasing history at the DW Stadium
Read more at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/news/article/13-04-17-ticket-details-fa-cup-final-776729.aspx#bzSFCfsEfkCGicB3.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wiganlatics.co.uk/news/artic ... kCGicB3.99</a>

I would think that city fans getting the spurs ticket would be able to get a ticket from wigan today,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.